All 4 is a video-on-demand service from Channel 4 television corporation available in UK and Ireland. It covers a variety of programs from Channel 4, E4, More4, Film4, 4Music, and shorts. All 4 lets you watch both live channels and on-demand videos, and it is free with your TV subscription. All 4 features content from other services like VICE and adult swim. You can stream popular UK TV series, hit US box sets, world drama, and movies. Further, you can download and watch the videos without the internet. The All 4 app is Chromecast-compatible, so you can cast the app to watch all your favorite videos on the big screen. It is available on Roku, Desktop, Consoles, Now TV, Android, iOS, and more. Now, check out this article to install and watch All 4 on Google TV.
How to Install All 4 on Chromecast with Google TV
All 4 can be installed by sideloading method. The process is categorized into three different parts:
- Installing Downloader on Google TV
- Enable Unknown Sources for Google TV
- Sideload All4 on Google TV using Downloader
Installing Downloader App
1. From the Google TV home screen, select the Search menu.
2. Use the search bar to type and search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader by AFTV news app from the search results.
4. On the overview page, select the Install button.
5. Then, wait for the installation process to complete.
Enable the Unknown Sources
As we are adding third-party apps on Google TV, we have to make certain changes. The steps given below will help you to make the necessary changes.
1. From the right corner of the home screen, select the Profile icon and tap the Settings option.
2. Choose the Device Preferences option.
3. Further, click on the Security and Restrictions option and Unknown sources options.
4. Finally, select the Downloader app and then enable the setting.
Steps to Install All4 on Google TV
1. Launch the Downloader app on your TV and click Allow if prompted.
2. Enter the URL for All 4 in the http://field.
3. Then, click on the Go button to download the All 4 apk file.
4. After downloading the apk file, install the All 4 app on your device.
5. Then, launch the app and start streaming the shows from the All 4 app.
Related: How to Add and Watch CBC Gem on Google TV
How to Cast All4 on Google TV
All 4 is a cast-compatible app. If you are not interested in sideloading the app, you can cast the app to your Google TV-connected TV.
1. Connect your smartphone and Google TV under the same network connection.
2. Install All 4 app from Google Play Store and App Store.
3. Launch the app and select the video that you want to watch.
4. Then, tap the Google Cast icon from the video player.
5. Select your Chromecast with Google TV device from the list of devices available nearby.
6. Upon successful connection, you can continue watching All 4 videos on your Google TV.
We are winding up the possible ways to watch All 4 on Chromecast with Google TV. Enjoy live streaming TV from anywhere using this app. Some of the popular shows available are The Great British Bake Off, Taskmaster, Hollyoaks, and more. Was this helpful? Comment below.