ITV Hub is a widely recognized online video streaming service. It lets you stream videos from ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV. Start streaming hit series, sports events like rugby, football, and racing live. In addition, you can watch live TV, get exclusive extras like First Looks, Premiers, and full TV series. If you want to have ad-free streaming, subscribe to ITV Hub+, which costs just $3.99 per month. It even offers you 7 days free trial as well. Using this app, you can watch all the shows at any time from anywhere. ITV Hub is available on Android, iOS, Firestick, Smart TV, Android TV, and Google TV. To watch ITV Hub on Google TV, you should know its installation steps, which are discussed in this article.
How to Install ITV Hub on Chromecast with Google TV
Anyone can download ITV Hub on Google TV by following the steps given below.
1. First, from the Google TV home screen, select Apps on the navigational menu.
2. Then, choose the Search for apps option.
3. Enter ITV Hub on the search bar and click the search icon.
4. Select the Install button and wait for the ITV Hub app download to finish.
5. Further, tap on the Open button to launch the app.
6. Start watching from ITV Hub on your device.
Related: How to Install and Watch Rakuten TV on Google TV
Alternative Method: Chromecast ITV Hub on Google TV
You can Chromecast ITV Hub on Google TV from different devices like Android, iOS, and PC. Here are the steps.
From Android and iOS Devices
1. Initially, you should connect your Android and iOS device and Google TV to the same WiFi.
3. Open the app on your device and select the content you want to cast to Google TV.
4. Locate the Cast icon on the right corner of the screen and make a click on it.
5. If you get the Cast tab, choose your Google TV name.
6. Allow the ITV Hub screen to cast to the big screen.
7. To end casting, click on the Cast icon and select Stop Casting.
From PC or Mac
1. Connect your Google TV and PC or Mac to the same WiFi.
2. Launch Google Chrome on your PC.
3. On the address bar, type as http://www.itv.com and press the Enter key.
4. Click Sign in and enter ITV Hub log details to log in to your account.
5. Further, right-click anywhere on the current tab to choose the Cast option from the pop-up.
6. On the pop-up that appears, select Google TV. Under the Sources tab, choose the Cast tab.
7. Click on Stop Casting on the pop-up to end the casting.
Related: How to Add, Activate, and Stream TBS on Google TV
Note: When you face ITV Hub not working issues, like freezing, buffering, or error message, you can fix that up by checking the internet connection, clearing cache, uninstall, and reinstall the ITV app.
ITV Hub is a free streaming app that offers shows, live TV, catch-up, or on-demand. And you will enjoy the exclusive content, full TV series, dramas, reality TV, sports, and more. With the guidelines given in this article, you can definitely watch the ITV app on Google TV without any mistakes. If this article seems helpful to you, please let us know in the comments section.