Zoom is a popular platform where you can make video calls. You even have the option to schedule the video call meetings. As a core feature, you can use the Google Voice Assistant to access the video call app. But the Zoom app is unavailable for your Google TV. However, you can use the Downloader app to install the Zoom app on your Google TV. Just install the Zoom app on your TV and use a USB web camera to initiate the video call.
How to Sideload the Zoom App on Google TV
1. Connect your Google TV to a stable internet connection.
2. Install the Downloader app on Google TV from the Play Store.
3. Now, go to Settings → System → About → Click Android TV OS build seven times to enable the developer mode on Google TV.
4. Head back to the Settings menu and choose Apps → Security & Restrictions → Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left pane.
6. Enter the Zoom URL (https://bit.ly/42Jqb1t) and hit the Go button.
7. Pick up the app from the search result and hit the Install button.
8. Open the app and sign in with the required credentials.
9. Once done, watch all the media content from the Zoom App on Google TV.
How to Screen Mirror the Zoom App on Google TV
1. Connect your Smartphone and Google TV on the same wifi connection.
2. Launch the Zoom App and sign in with your account. If you do not have the Zoom App, install it from the Google Play Store.
3. Next, start to play any video content from the app.
4. Now, bring down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Chromecast with Google TV.
6. After that, you can start watching the desired content on your Google TV.
You can’t install the Zoom app on Android TV using the Play Store. However, by using Downloader you can do it.
Yes. Both are video conferencing services and have a lot of features in common.
Zoom is a freemium service that offers its video conferencing solution for free. But to access more features, the users can get a subscription of $14.99/month (Pro) or $19.99/month (Business and Enterprise).