AT&T TV is a popular American media streaming platform from AT&. It streams multiple live TV channels as well as on-demand content. You will find lots of hit movies, news, sports, most talked-about series, etc. It features cloud DVD and brings you recorded programs. It has different subscription plans with different channel line-ups with more add-on packages. AT&T TV is available on various platforms, bringing you unlimited entertainment. However, you cannot stream AT&T TV on Google TV as it isn’t made compatible yet. Follow the guidelines to know the alternative approach to stream AT&T TV on Chromecast with Google TV.
Subscription plans on AT&T TV
The AT&T TV has basically 5 different subscription plans to choose from. These subscription plans have different channel line-ups as well.
- Entertainment: The Entertainment package streams 65+channels at $59.99 per month.
- Choice: This package streams 90+ channels at $64.99 per month.
- Xtra: The Xtra package streams 120+ channels at $74.99 per month.
- Ultimate: The Ultimate package streams 130+channels at $79.99 per month.
- Premier: This package streams 140+ channels at $129.99 per month.
Furthermore, you can add channel add-ons like Showtime, Epix, and other packages at an additional cost.
Related: How to Add and Stream ESPN on Google TV
How to Stream AT&T TV on Google TV
For downloading AT&T TV, you need to download the Downloader app on Google TV. Let’s start with downloading the same.
1. Firstly, go to the home screen and then select the Search icon.
2. Use the search bar on the home screen and search for the Downloader app there.
3. Next, select on Downloader app from the search results. It will direct you to the overview page of the Downloader app.
4. Click on the Install button and wait for the installation process to complete.
5. Next, return to the home screen and select the Settings option.
6. Click on the Device Preferences option.
7. Next, click on the Security and Restrictions option and then on the Unknown sources options.
8. Finally, select the Downloader and turn it On.
Now you can sideload apps through the Downloader app on Google TV.
Steps to Sideload AT&T TV on Google TV using Downloader
1. Open the recently downloaded Downloader app on your GoogleTV.
2. Click the URL tab under the Home tab of Downloader to type the URL of the AT&T TV.
3. Next, click on the Go option to install the APK.
4. Once the installation finishes, launch the AT&T TV app on your device.
5. Finally, Sign In with your account with proper credentials.
AT&T TV has a good collection of your favorite channels, and you can stream under different plans. Even though it is not on Google TV, we can sideload it. The other method to stream is by casting AT&T TV from Android phones. If you prefer AT&T TV replacements, you shall choose between Hulu +Live TV and Philo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is AT&T TV on Google TV?
AT&T TV is not available on Google TV. However, you can sideload AT&T TV on the same. It is explained in detail in the above article.
2. Does Chromecast have AT&T TV?
Yes, Google Chromecast has AT&T TV. You can cast AT&T TV through Chromecast from your phones from their applications on phones.