Equinox is a useful fitness app available on various devices. It brings a diversity of workouts for the users to stay fit and healthy. You can interact with real trainers to choose the right program for yourself. You can access Equinox classes from the Equinox+ streaming app. On the Equinox+ app, you will find exercises for boxing, Pilates, yoga, cycling, dance, running, etc. To access the workouts from the app, you must have an Equinox club membership. You will get unlimited access to instructors from Equinox, SoulCycle, PURE Yoga, Precision Run, HeadStrong, and Rumble. Further, you can stream both live and on-demand classes from the app. Equinox+ is available on Android, iOS, web, tablet, Fire TV, Google TV, and Apple TV. From this article, you shall learn how to install Equinox on Google TV.
How to Install Equinox on Chromecast with Google TV
Equinox+ is available on Google TV’s Play Store so that you can install it easily.
1. Launch your Google TV and connect the device to a strong internet connection.
2. From the home screen, tap the Search menu to access the Play Store.
3. Type and search for the Equinox app using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the Equinox+ app from the search results.
5. Click Install on the app’s description page to install the app on the device.
6. Once the app gets installed, tap Open to launch the app.
7. Finally, start attending the fitness classes from Equinox on your TV.
Screen Mirror Equinox+ to Google TV from Android
As Equinox+ is available on Android for free, you can screen mirror your Android device and use Equinox+ on Chromecast with Google TV. Before proceeding, you should connect your Android and Google TV under the same network connection.
1. Download the Equinox+ app from Google Play Store.
2. Move to the Notification Panel and click the Cast option. The name will vary based on your Android device.
3. Then, choose your Google TV device name from the available devices.
4. Upon successful connection, your Android phone screen will mirror your TV screen.
5. Now, launch the app and access the classes on your Google TV.
With Equinox, you can access world-class personal trainers. The classes are available in high quality. Moreover, you can schedule the classes according to your convenience. Equinox club membership gives you 7 days free trial to enhance your experience.
Related: How to workout with FitOn on Google TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Equinox is officially available on Google Play Store. So, you can install it easily on the device.
Equinox club membership costs $185/month for a single location.