Greyhound is an American war film released on June 12, 2020. The movie is a stripped-down version of C.S Forester’s novel The Good Shepherd. The plot of the movie goes like this, and captain Ernest Krause is the commander of the US destroyer who is guiding the Allied convoy crossing the north Atlantic. A fleet of German U-boats attacks them, and Krause has to fight against them to protect the ships. And the rest of the movie is about how Krause saved the ship in spite of his inexperience. Overall the movie received positive reviews from critics. Apple owns the distribution rights for Greyhound. If you want to watch Greyhound on Chromecast with Google TV, You have to install the Apple TV app.
How to Watch Greyhound on Chromecast with Google TV
You have to download and install the Apple TV app on Google TV to watch the Greyhound movie. Apple TV is available on the Google Play Store, and the process is very straightforward.
1. Go to the Apps section from the Google TV home screen.
2. Move to the Featured category to locate the Apple TV app.
3. You can also tap the Search for apps button and search for the Apple TV app.
4. Choose the Apple TV app from the search results.
5. On the app description page, click the Install button.
6. Wait for the installation to get over. Once installed, select the Open option to launch the app.
7. From the Apple TV app home screen, tap the Start Watching button.
8. Go to Settings and choose the Accounts option.
9. Tap Sign in on the following screen.
10. You can sign in through your mobile device or the TV. The option is yours.
11. If you choose to Sign in on Mobile device, you need to scan the QR code from your smartphone.
12. If you select the Sign In on This TV option, enter the account credentials.
13. Now, search for Greyhound movie and watch it on your Chromecast with Google TV.
Related: How to watch Don’t Look Up on Google TV.
Alternatively, you can watch Greyhound on Google TV with the browser you have installed. You can sideload all the popular browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, and more on the device.
1. Sideload Google Chrome on Google TV.
2. Once you installed the app, launch it on your Google TV device.
3. Visit the Apple TV plus website on a browser.
4. Tap Sign in and enter the Apple ID and Password.
5. Search for Greyhound movie and click Play Episode.
6. Now, you can watch the Greyhound movie on your Chromecast with Google TV.
You can also watch the Greyhound movie on Google TV by screen mirroring your Android phone to TV. If you have an iOS device, you can cast the movie directly to the TV. To stream from the Apple TV app, you must have Apple TV + subscription that costs $99 per month. The subscription comes with a 7-day free trial. In addition to watching Greyhound, you can stream a lot of Apple TV originals with Apple TV+.