Loupe is a new streaming app that offers you a new visual art streaming experience. Using this app, you can enjoy hi-resolution artwork from around the world. With this app, artistic talents are shown to a wide audience from this app. Loupe is the best option for art lovers. Further, you can explore 25 curated art channels by your personal mood and style. Additionally, you can also stream music from the app when you are bored. Loupe is available on the web too. You can launch any music app on TV and pair Loupe with your favorite music, and the channel is updated every week. Loupe is available on Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, Samsung TV Plus, Pluto TV, and more. From here, get to know to stream from Loupe on Chromecast with Google TV.
How to Add Loupe on Chromecast with Google TV
1. Switch on your TV and then connect your Google TV device to it.
2. Choose the Search menu on your home screen.
3. Search for the Loupe app.
4. Select the Loupe app from the search results.
5. Click on the Install button to start downloading the app.
6. Wait for the download to finish.
7. When installed, click Open to launch the app.
8. Start streaming from Loupe on Google TV.
Related: How to Install and Watch Pure Flix on Google TV
Alternative Way to Watch Loupe on Google TV
As said, Loupe is available on Pluto TV. You can install Pluto TV on Google TV to watch from the Loupe app. If you have a Pluto TV subscription, you can use this procedure to stream Loupe.
1. Set up your Google TV and ensure to connect it to a strong internet connection.
2. On your Home screen, go to the Apps section.
3. Click the Search bar and enter the Pluto TV.
4. When the search result appears, choose the Pluto TV app from the results.
5. Click Install to install the app and wait for a few minutes to complete the installation.
6. When installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Configure your login credentials to stream.
8. Search for Loupe content and stream it on your Google TV.
If you want, you can cast the Pluto TV app on Google TV to watch the content from the Loupe app. Instead of paying for all the content on Loupe, you can pay for the individual service packages. Music is entirely free to listen to. Was this useful? Comment below.