Movie Anywhere is the best platform to stream all your favorite movies in one place. It is a cloud based digital locker that has huge collection of popular movies. Here, you’ll get movies from Sony Pictures Entertainment, Universal Pictures, The Walt Disney Studios, Warner Bros. Entertainment, etc. The registration process is completely free. But, to stream a movie you need to pay for it. The neat and simple interface of this app allows you to navigate easily. All the content in the Movies Anywhere is arranged and categorized based on its genre. It is supported for various devices including Chromecast with Google TV. In this blog, Let’s have a look at the procedures to install Movies Anywhere on Google TV.
How to Get Movies Anywhere on Chromecast with Google TV
Short Guide: Click Search >> Type Movies Anywhere >> Select the app >> Tap Install
1. Connect the Chromecast with a Google TV device to your TV. Further, connect it to a strong internet connection.
2. On the home screen of Google TV, Choose the Search menu displayed at the top.
3. Type and search for the Movies Anywhere app on the search bar.
3. Select the Movies Anywhere app from the search results.
4 Further, select the Install button on the overview page.
5. Wait for the app to install on Google TV. After installation, open it and follow the on-screen prompts to access the app on Chromecast with Google TV.
Related: How to Add BritBox on Google TV
How to Activate Movies Anywhere on Chromecast with Google TV
To use Movies Anywhere on Google TV, you need to activate it.
1. Launch the Movies Anywhere app on Google TV.
2. Hit the Sign In menu. You’ll see an Activation Code on the screen.
3. Note down the activation code displayed on the screen.
5. Enter the activation code in the space provided.
6. Finally, click on the Activate option.
Movies anywhere app is available on Android and iOS devices. This app is compatible with Chromecast support. Hence, you can cast it to Google TV right from your smartphone.
1. Connect the Chromecast with a Google TV device to your TV. Further, connect it to a strong Wi-Fi connection.
2. Next, connect your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi connection.
3. On your phone, open the Google Play Store or App Store.
4. Install the Movies Anywhere app and then Sign In to it.
5. Look for the Cast icon on the top of the app’s interface and click it.
6. Choose your Google TV from the list.
7. Within seconds, you’ll be able to see the smartphone screen on Google TV.
8. Launch the Movies Anywhere mobile app and play any video content to stream it on Google TV.
Related: How to Stream Flixtor on Google TV
The Movies Anywhere app is often referred to as a window to other streaming services. Also, you can get recommendations and reviews of popular shows. Moreover, you can download the movies for offline streaming. Enjoy watching your favorite movies on different services with Movies Anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can install the app directly from the Play Store on Google TV.
You can sideload apps on Google TV using Downloader or ES File Explorer.