MSNBC is an American-based news channel owned by NBCUniversal. The app focuses on news and related shows from NBC News. Further, you can also stream clips and videos from Today and MSNBC. And on this app, you can stream unlimited live streaming and full episodes of on-demand videos with your TV provider subscription. MSNBC supports most TV providers, including Direct TV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, Verizon, and more. Further, it comes with a user-friendly interface for easy navigation. However, MSNBC is not available for Google TV, so let’s look at the alternative ways to watch MSNBC on Google TV.
What’s on MSNBC?
- MSNBC lets you stream live stream 24/7.
- You can mark your favorite shows as your Favorites so that you can access the latest episodes quickly.
- It allows you to resume the shows from where you left.
- All the new episodes will be available on MSNBC the day after they premier on TV.
- It is Chromecast and Airplay compatible.
- You can access VOD and live content across all the NBC family networks.
How to Watch MSNBC on Google TV
MSNBC is not officially available for Google TV. But you can stream all the MSNBC shows from the NBC app. So now let’s look into the procedure to stream MSNBC from NBC on Google TV.
1. Launch your Google TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. Click on the Search menu from the top panel.
3. Type and search for the NBC app using the virtual keyboard.
4. Then, click on Install to install NBC on Google TV.
5. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
6. Click the Sign-in option, and you will receive an activation code.
7. Now, visit https://activate.msnbc.com/ on any browser.
8. On the following page, enter the activation code and click on Continue.
9. Then, log in with your NBC username and password.
10. Finally, search for MSNBC shows and stream.
Related: How to Add and Watch ABC on Google TV
Alternative Method: Cast MSNBC to Google TV
MSNBC is available on App Store with Chromecast support. So if you have owned an iPhone or iPad, you can easily cast MSNBC to Google TV. The below-listed steps will guide you to cast MSNBC.
1. Connect your iPhone/iPad and Google TV to the same Wifi network.
2. Download and install the MSNBC app from App Store.
3. Launch the MSNBC app and play the show that you want to watch from MSNBC.
4. Hit the AirPlay icon or Cast icon from the bottom of the show that you have selected.
Related: How to Add and Stream Eros Now on Google TV
5. Go ahead to select your Google TV device.
6. Upon successful casting, you can continue streaming the show on your Google TV.
Therefore, with MSNBC, you can stream the latest episodes, MSNBC shows, Today shows, and NBC News shows. You can follow either of the methods given above to stream MSNBC shows. And you can also sideload MSNBC on Google TV using Downloader. Hope, the given information fulfills your need. If you have any queries, let us hear from the comments section.