Orbia is an arcade game that is designed to relax the player’s mind. The game needs a single tap to play the game. And the visuals are amazing. The gameplay of Orbia is simple, unlike other arcade games. In this game, the players are in charge of the mysterious creature Orbia, and they have to help the Orbia get across the strange new world. Orbia meets lots of obstacles on its way, and you have to control the Orbia from dashing on the obstacles. You don’t need anything to play, and just your remote is enough. As you play the higher levels, you will get different power-ups. Further, you will get a hundred levels to play. Through the game, you will enjoy amazing soundtracks. The game can be played with your friends too. Luckily, Orbia is compatible with Google TV. So, learn to play Orbia on Chromecast with Google TV.
How to Add Orbia on Chromecast with Google TV
Orbia is available on Google TV, so the installation process is straightforward.
1. Turn on your Google TV and connect the device to your Wifi network.
2. On the Google TV home screen, click on the Apps tab.
3. When the menu expands, click on the Search for Apps tile.
4. Search for the Orbia app using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Further, click Install to install the app.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Finally, start playing the game on your Google TV.
8. Click the Play icon to start the game.
9. Tap the Orbia to the correct position without dashing.
Related: How to Install and Play Minion Rush on Google TV
Alternative Way to Use Orbia on Google TV
If there is any problem with the official version, you can always sideload the app using the Downloader app.
1. Tap the Search menu from the home screen.
2. Search for the Downloader app and select the app from the search results.
3. Further, click Install to install the app.
4. Now, go to Settings –> Apps –> Security & Restrictions –> Unknown Sources –> Downloader –> Turn on the toggle for the Downloader app.
5. Proceed to launch the Downloader app on your Google TV from the home screen.
6. Now, enter the download link of Orbia apk in the URL field and click the Go button.
7. When the apk file gets downloaded, click Install to install the app.
8. Wait for the installation process to complete.
9. Once the app gets installed, click Open to launch the app.
10. Finally, start playing the game on your Google TV.
Related: How to Play BADLAND on Google TV
The game is very smooth, and you will love to play the game. The user interface is very clean and neat. And the graphics focus on a minimalistic approach to things. Further, the background music changes based on which level you are. The soundtrack of the game is good and lets you play the game smoothly. Install the game and have a new experience on your Google TV. Have any questions related to this article? Post your questions in the comments section.