Everyone loves watching Football. Being a Football fan, you must have been watching NFL and its final game every season. Superbowl is a final championship game that will be held in every season of the NFL. The craze for Superbowl never ends as it will be an exciting and thrilling game that decides the championship of the National Football League (NFL). As NFL has the right to broadcast Superbowl, you can watch it on your Chromecast with Google TV. You can watch it for free, but you will need to sign in using the TV provider along with its subscription. And Superbowl can be accessed on your Google TV in two different ways.
How to Watch Superbowl on Chromecast with Google TV
1. Select the Apps tab on the home screen of your Google TV.
2. You can see a list of categories under the Apps section. As you are going to install a sports-related app, select Sports.
Tip: Selecting Entertainment allows you to stream Movies on Google TV.
3. Now, you can find the app by scrolling through the list of apps, or you can even click on the Search icon and enter NFL using the on-screen keyboard.
4. From the search results, select the app and click on Install.
5. After installing the app, launch it by clicking on Open
6. You need to sign in to use the NFL app through your TV provider.
7. Finally, you can stream and watch Superbowl on your Google TV.
Alternate Way: Cast Superbowl to TV
This is an alternative way where you can watch the game on your Google TV by installing the app on your smartphone and casting it on your Google TV.
2. Then, click on Search and type NFL.
3. From the search results, select the app and click on Install.
4. Open the app once you have installed it.
5. Stream the Superbowl on the app and click on the Cast icon. Before casting, ensure that your Google TV and your smartphone are connected to the same network.
6. Click on your Google TV from the list of devices.
7. In the end, you can stream and enjoy watching Superbowl on your Google TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can watch Superbowl by installing the NFL app on your Google TV. Also, you need to sign in using the TV provider and its subscription.
You can watch Superbowl on NFL and also on streaming apps like Hulu TV, Youtube TV, Playstation Vue, Fubo TV, and DirectTV.