If you seek the best app to stream live sports games and watch your favorite teams play, the Bally Sports app is a great option for you. The app lets you watch all exclusive live sports matches in MLB, NBA, NHL, College Football, High School Athletics, and many more. It is free with your TV provider subscription. With this app, you can watch local sports and original programming from anywhere. The Bally Sports app also offers access to all live games available on Bally Sports RSN’s. Further, Bally Sports is available on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Fire TV, Samsung TV, Android, iOS, and Google TV. If you are interested in streaming Bally Sports on Chromecast with Google TV, you can ahead with the below section of this article.
How to Add and Watch Bally Sports on Google TV
1. Click the Search option from your Google TV home screen.
2. Search for the Bally Sports app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Pick the Bally Sports app from the search results.
4. Further, click on Install to download the app.
5. Once the app is installed, click on Open to launch the app.
6. Next, Sign in with your TV provider credentials. Make a note of the activation code.
7. From a browser on any of your devices, visit https://www.ballysports.com/mvpd/pinpair/
8. Enter the code as displayed and choose your cable provider.
9. Finally, stream the events from Bally Sports on your Google TV connected TV.
Related: How to Live Stream Sports with FITE on Google TV
Try This Way! Cast Bally Sports to Google TV
2. Connect your smartphone and Google TV device to the same Wifi network.
3. Launch the Bally Sports app and log in with your TV provider credentials.
4. Start playing the content in the Bally Sports app and select the Google Cast icon.
Related: How to Add and Watch TSN Sports on Google TV
5. Further, select your Google TV device from the list of available devices.
6. Once both devices are connected successfully, continue playing the event on your Chromecast with Google TV.
Bally Sports app also lets you watch certain sports events when traveling internationally. With this app, you can follow the real-time stats and highlights the game. Have any suggestions? Specify them in the comments section.