The Sports Network, aka TSN, is a Canadian English language sports specialty channel. The Labatt Brewing Company has established TSN in 1984 as part of the first group of Canadian specialty cable channels. On TSN streaming app, we can stream TSN1, TSN2, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5. With the TSN app, you will never miss a minute of Canada’s Sports Leader’s world-class lineup of live sports and 60+ championship events. Further, you can also access your favorite TSN shows along with popular ESPN programming and many more. TSN subscribers can live stream all five networks. Furthermore, you can watch TSN’s popular TV shows and live sports broadcasts on-demand. However, this section will help you to stream TSN Sports on Google TV.
TSN Subscription Plans
You can choose any of the three subscription plans to stream the TSN app.
- Day Pass costs $7.99 + tax for 24 hours.
- Month Pass costs $19.99 per month + tax.
- 12 Month Pass costs $199.95 + tax.
How to Add TSN Sports on Google TV
As the TSN Sports app is not available for Google TV, you need to download the app using Downloader. Follow the below-listed steps to sideload TSN Sports using Downloader.
One-Step Guide: Install Downloader App >> Enable Install Unknown Apps >> Install TSN Sports app using Downloader
Install Downloader App
1. Go to the Search menu on the Google TV home screen.
2. On the search bar, type Downloader.
3. Pick the Downloader app from the suggestions and click the Install button.
4. After installation, open the Downloader app and follow the on-screen prompts to get into the app.
Related: How to Install and Stream Univision on Google TV
Enable Install Unknown Apps
1. Return back to the home screen and click the Profile icon.
2. From that, select the Settings option.
3. Navigate to the System option and click it.
4. Click About on the next screen.
5. Further, navigate to the Android TV OS build and tap it 5-7 times to enable the developer mode.
6. Now, navigate back to the home screen and select Apps from Settings.
7. Open the Security & Restrictions and select the Install Unknown Apps option.
8. Search for the Downloader app and turn on the toggle switch placed next to it.
Sideload TSN Sports on Google TV using Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader app on your Google TV.
2. On the URL field, enter the TSN Sports apk download link and hit the Go button.
3. On the installation menu, click the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the TSN Sports app on Google TV.
5. Finally, enjoy streaming the content of TSN Sports on Google TV.
Alternative Way to Stream TSN Sports on Google TV
2. Connect your smartphone and Google TV to the same Wifi network.
3. Launch the TSN app and Sign in with your account credentials.
4. Tap the Cast icon displayed at the top of the app’s interface.
5. Further, select your Google TV device from the list of devices shown.
6. Upon successful connection, play any content from the TSN Sports mobile app and stream it on your smartphone as well as Google TV.
Related: How to Watch ABC News on Google TV
TSN offers on-demand viewing, video highlights, originals, podcasts, radio service, scoreboard, etc. Further, you can also watch ATP, PGA, F1, NASCAR, NHL, CFL, NBA, MLB, UEFA, and many more. Enjoy streaming all of them on Chromecast with Google TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can install the TSN app on Google TV using the Downloader app. Refer to the blog to know about the steps.
*Connect smartphone and Google TV to the same Wi-Fi.
*Install and open the TSN app on smartphone >> Tap the cast icon >> Select your Google TV.