If you are looking for the best sports streaming app, the BBC Sport app is a fair choice to consider. BBC Sport is a streaming service by BBC that brings the latest sports news, scores, live sport, and highlights at your fingerprints. On the BBC Sport app, you can watch Olympic Games, UEFA Euros, FIFA World Cup Football, Wimbledon, Six Nations Plus Premier League Football, Cricket, Golf, and many more sports events. In addition to this, it also brings you breaking news about sports such as football, cricket, rugby union, rugby league, F1, golf, athletics, and more. With the BBC Sport app, you will never miss any of your favorite sports events. Further, it allows you to set reminders for the upcoming live events. Learn to install and watch BBC Sport on Chromecast with Google TV from here.
How to Install BBC Sport on Chromecast with Google TV
BBC Sport isn’t available for Google TV. So, you have to sideload the app using the Downloader app. Before that, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on the device. With that, you can install third-party apps. Here are the steps.
1. On your Google TV, go to Settings >> System >> About and select Android TV OS Build.
2. Tap on it 7 times to enable the Developer Mode.
3. Return to the home screen and choose the Search menu.
4. Search for the Downloader app and install it on your Google TV.
5.Then, navigate to Settings >> Privacy >> Security & Restrictions.
6. Click on the Unknown Sources and enable it for the Downloader app.
7. Further, launch the Downloader app and highlight the URL field.
8. Enter the BBC Sport apk link in the URL field and tap on the Go button.
9. Now, the apk file will be downloaded, and click Install to install BBC Sport on Google TV.
10. When installed, tap Open to launch the app.
11. Finally, Configure your account credentials and stream the videos on Google TV.
Related: How to Add and Watch UFC on Google TV
Alternate Method: Cast BBC Sport on Google TV
BBC Sport app on Android and iOS comes with in-built Chromecast support. So, alternatively, you can cast the app to your Google TV to watch the media content.
2. Make sure you have connected both casting devices under the same network connection.
3. Launch the app and Sign in with your account details.
4. Now, tap the Chromecast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
Related: How to Add and Stream Tennis Channel on Google TV
5. Choose your Chromecast with Google TV.
6. Upon successful connection, you can stream BBC Sport on Google TV.
That’s it. Now you can quickly install the app and watch the live events from BBC Sport on Google TV. Moreover, you can also share new stories and sports results with your friends through social media. You won’t miss any matches as it gives you a personalized notification. Hope this guide has met all your requirements. In case of any queries, comment below.