Chromecast with Google TV is an amazing streaming device that fits your TV. The interface of the device is relatively simple. Individual apps for your media services work as they do on most smart TVs. You can navigate quickly with Google Assistant remote. In addition to this, you can also cast the streaming apps from your smartphone. Some of us may want to use a calculator to do various calculations, irrespective of the device is. But there isn’t any in-built calculator available on Chromecast with Google TV. And so, you can install and use the TV Calculator app, which is exclusively available only for Android TV and Google TV. If you want to use a calculator on Google TV, check the below section of this article.
How to Install TV Calculator on Google TV
As the TV Calculator app is available for Google TV, you can quickly install the app from Google Play Store in less than 2 minutes.
1. From your Google TV home screen, go to the Apps section.
2. Navigate to the Search for Apps icon just below the Your Apps section.
3. The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type TV Calculator and search for it.
4. Select the TV calculator app and tap the Install button.
5. Wait for a few minutes for the installation of the app to get over.
6. Once installed, tap Open to launch the app.
7. Now, you can use the calculator on Chromecast with Google TV.
Related: How to Display Clock on Chromecast with Google TV
If you cannot install the official version, you can sideload the app’s apk file using the Downloader app. Let’s get started.
1. First, install the Downloader app on Google TV from the Play Store.
2. Next, from the home screen, tap on your Profile icon and select Settings.
3. Select Apps, choose Security & Restriction and open the Unknown Sources.
4. Find the Downloader app and turn on the Unknown Sources toggle.
5. Further, launch the Downloader app from the home screen.
6. On the search bar, type the TV Calculator download link and tap the Go button.
7. Now, the apk file will be downloaded. Select Install to install the app on your Google TV.
8. After the installation, launch the app and use it on your Google TV.
That’s it. Now you can use the calculator on your Chromecast with Google TV. You can rely on any one of the methods to install a Calculator on your device. If you found this article helpful, comment below.