We have a lot of ideal sports streaming services for Google TV. But, there are only a few apps that support multiple sports matches. DAZN is an over-the-top live sports streaming service available in around 200 countries. It is owned by the DAZN group and was launched in 2016 and introduced in the US in 2018. DAZN streams different leagues from different sports. In addition, it features the biggest lineup of live fight events. It is accessible from smartphones, tablets, browsers, gaming consoles, etc. You will learn to add DAZN on Google TV in this session.
What’s on DAZN?
DAZN is an all-rounder sports streaming service. It brings to you exciting matches and events both on-demand as well as live. The sports on DAZN include
- Association Football: FIFA Women’s Worldcup, UEFA Euro, UEFA Nations League, and UEFA Champions League.
- Basketball: FIBA Basketball World Cup, FIBA AmeriCup, NBA, and NCCA.
- Baseball: Access Major League Baseball and Nippon Professional Baseball.
- Combat Sports: UFC, Golden Boy, World Boxing Super Series, and Matchroom Boxing.
- eSports: WePlay Ultimate Fighting League and Champions League.
- Handball: EHF Champions League, Women’s EHF Champions League, EHF European League, and Women’s EHF European League.
- Further, get popular events from Cricket, Ice-hockey, Professional wrestling, Motorsports, and Cue Sports.
How to Add DAZN on Google TV?
We have the DAZN app in the play store ready for download. Follow these steps and add DAZN on Google TV.
1. Turn on your smart TV and then plug your Google TV device into its HDMI port.
2. Navigate to select the Search menu on your home screen.
3. Search for the DAZN app with the help of the search bar.
4. Pick the DAZN channel when you get the search results.
5. Finally, click on the Install button.
6. Wait for the download to finish.
How to Activate DAZN on Google TV?
Let’s activate DAZN and then stream the sports events of DAZN.
1. On your home screen, navigate and launch DAZN.
2. Next, click on the Start Your Subscription option.
3. Further, enter your personal details.
4. Also, enter your payment method and details.
5. Finally, click on the Start Subscription option.
Related Guide: How to Install Red Bull TV on Google TV
An Alternative Way: Chromecast DAZN
The DAZN app is also available for Android and iOS devices. In addition, both the apps are compatible with Chromecast. With this, you can cast DAZN to Chromecast with Google TV.
1. Turn on your TV and then plug the Chromecast with Google TV device into it.
2. Next, connect your device to a strong Wi-Fi connection.
3. Unlock your smartphone and then connect to the same Wi-Fi network as your Google TV.
5. Further, open the app and then Sign In to your DAZN account.
6. Next, tap on the Chromecast icon on your screen.
7. You can see a list of available devices on your screen. Choose your Chromecast device from the list.
8. Start streaming your favorite sports events on the screen.
With either of these two methods, you shall get DAZN on your TV. You don’t require a cable or satellite subscription to stream sports on DAZN. With a subscription on DAZN, stream your favorite events. However, the streaming of the sports events depends on your geographical location. Also, find DAZN on Firestick, Android TV, Smart TVs, and Apple TV.