ESPNU is an American multinational satellite sports channel owned by ESPN. The primary focus of this channel is to cover college and high school sports. Further, it features live games and competitions like college football, basketball, gymnastics, and high school football. In addition, it also brings you few classic games in between live events. ESPNU owns the rights for the American Athletic Conference, the Big Ten Conference, Western Athletic Conference, and more. You can stream all the events from the ESPNU channel on the ESPN streaming app. The article includes the procedure to watch ESPNU on Chromecast with Google TV.
How to Watch ESPNU on Google TV using ESPN App
1. On the Google TV home screen, click on the Apps section.
2. Under that, click on the Search for Apps tile.
3. In the search bar, type and search for the ESPN app.
4. Further, choose the ESPN app and click the Install button from the app description page.
5. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
6. Next, Sign in with your ESPN+ account credentials.
7. Then, search and play ESPNU games and events and watch on your Chromecast with Google TV.
Cast ESPN on Google TV to Stream ESPNU
2. Connect your Google TV and smartphone under the same network connection.
3. Launch the ESPN app and Log in with your ESPN+ account details.
4. From the app, select and play the ESPNU live events or sports to watch.
5. Now, on the playback screen, click on the Cast icon.
6. Further, select your Google TV device from the list.
7. Upon successful connection, continue watching the ESPNU sports on your Google TV-connected TV.
Stream ESPNU on Google TV without Cable
Apart from the two methods given above, you can also stream with the live TV streaming providers. Let us look at the providers in detail.
Hulu Live TV
You can stream ESPNU, ESPN, ESPN2 on Hulu Live TV at the cost of $64.99 per month. Along with ESPN, you can watch more than 60 other channels on the app. With this package, you get 50 hours of cloud storage to record your favorites. Further, you can stream the content on two screens simultaneously. Hulu is compatible with various platforms.
Another best option to watch ESPNU sports is YouTube TV. YouTube TV lets you stream more than 70 channels, including ESPNU, CNN, ESPN, Local Network, and more. The app costs $69.99 per month, and you get unlimited DVR storage. In addition, you can watch stream three devices at once.
That’s all about watching ESPNU sports on Chromecast with Google TV. With the help of this article, you have learned to install the ESPN app to stream the ESPNU events without mistake. In case of any queries, do mention them in the comments section.