If you and your kids are interested in watching anime shows, the HIDIVE app is worth the mention. It is the top best subscription-based anime streaming app. HIDIVE is very affordable and costs $4.99 per month after the 14-day HIDIVE free trial. With the HIDIVE subscription, you get full access to English Dubs, OVA’s, Simulcasts, exclusive content, etc. It brings the best anime shows which you cannot find anywhere else. The HIDIVE app interface is user-friendly and intuitive. The popular anime series include Domestic Girlfriend, The Promised Neverland and BanG Dream, S2, Food Wars, Run With the Wind, etc. The anime series is available in HD quality and you can stream quality content. HIDIVE anime app is compatible with Android, iOS, Firestick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, PlayStation, and Xbox. Luckily, you can watch anime shows using HIDIVE on Chromecast with Google TV and the steps are given below.
How to Install HIDIVE on Google TV
1. Set up your Chromecast with Google TV to the TV’s HDMI port.
2. Connect your Google TV to a strong internet connection.
3. On your Google TV, navigate to select the Apps menu at the top.
4. Select the Search for apps tile just below the Your apps section.
5. The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type HIDIVE and search.
6. Choose the HIDIVE app and tap the Install button to install it on your Google TV.
7. After the installation, select the Open button to launch the app.
8. Allow the app to open up, select the Sign-in option and enter your account details.
9. Finally, start streaming the anime shows from HIDIVE on Google TV.
Related: How to Add and Stream Funimation on Google TV
Try This Way!
1. Install the HIDIVE app from Google Play Store and App Store.
2. Connect your Google TV and your smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the HIDIVE app and Sign in with your subscription account.
4. Select and play the anime video that you want to watch.
5. Now, hit the Google Cast icon from the media player.
6. Choose your Chromecast with Google TV device from the list.
7. Upon successful connection, continue watching the anime show on your Google TV.
Related: How to Stream Anime with KissAnime on Google TV
That’s it about watching HIDIVE on Google TV. The titles are classified into different genres like action and adventure, comedy, drama, etc., and you can stream shows based on your mood. The layout is clean and you can easy to navigate and the selection of series is decent. Hope, this article includes all the information you needed. Post your queries in the comments, if any?