Do you love Animes? Are you looking for the best channel on Google TV to watch Japanese Animes? Then, add Funimation on Google TV. Funimation has the biggest collection of animes with English dubs and subs. It has all the popular animes including the newer ones streaming at present. However, newer episodes are added in the library after their broadcast in Japan. Also, Funimation doesn’t interrupt your streaming with ads. Let’s add Funimation and start streaming animes.
What’s on Funimation?
Funimation has a good collection of all recent and classic anime with subtitles. Also, most of them have English dubs for your better understanding.
- Funimation brings HD streams of hundreds of anime series, feature movies, and shows.
- Also, Funimation is an ad-free streaming service. This means you can carry on streaming without getting interrupted.
- Most series on Funimation have English dubbing. However, Japanese shows come with proper subtitles.
- When a new episode comes out in Japan, it is added with subtitles on Funimation within two weeks.
- Also, Funimation has a simple interface and you can create playlists of your favorite shows.
Related: How to Install and Stream YouTube Kids on Google TV
How to Add Funimation on Google TV
Funimation app can be added to Google TV from the Google Play Store. Follow these steps and add Funimation.
1. Turn on your TV and then connect the Chromecast with Google TV device.
2. Further, select the Search menu on your home screen.
3. Search for the Funimation app on the search bar.
4. Pick the Funimation app from the search results.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Wait for the download to finish. Once downloaded, launch it and configure your Funimation login data to stream the Anime contents.
Alternative Way: Cast Funimation
The Funimation has its own Android and iOS apps. These apps are Chromecast compatible. By using them, you can stream Funimation on your Chromecast with Google TV device. However, it is just an alternative way. It is better to stream Funimation on its app.
1. Turn on your TV. Connect the Chromecast with Google TV device.
2. Next, connect your Google TV device to a strong Wi-Fi connection.
3. Connect your Funimation installed smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Open the app and then Sign In to your Funimation account.
5. Next, play any content on Funimation. Further, tap on the Cast icon on your screen.
6. You can see a list of available devices on your screen. Choose your Chromecast device from the list.
Related: How to Install and Stream Crunchyroll on Google TV
Funimation is based on a small subscription of $7.99 per month. However, you can watch Funimation for free for the first 14 days. You can find classic anime like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Black Butler on Funimation. Also watch Strike Witches, Attack on Titan, Bubble Gum crisis, Appare-Ranman, and Wonder Egg Priority. Have great streaming with Funimation on Google TV.