Food Network is an American channel from Discovery Inc. As the name suggests, it streams plenty of content related to food and cooking. This channel is one of the best destinations for all those who love food and cooking. Food Network is rich with entertaining shows. In the daytime, watch in-kitchen cooking tutorials and shows. However, the prime-time shows include entertaining food shows. Also, it has a sister channel called Cooking Channel with content relating to foods. If you want to excel with simple, new, and nutritious recipes, add food Network on Google TV.
How to Add Food Network on Google TV
The Food Network channel has its app on various devices including Chromecast With Google TV.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Google TV device to it.
2. Select the Search menu on your home screen.
3. Search for the Food Network Go app.
4. Select the Food Network Go channel from the results.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Wait for the installation to complete.
How to Activate Food Network on Chromecast With Google TV
Food Network has a lot of popular shows like supermarket Stakeout and Chopped. We need to activate Food Network before streaming its content.
1. The newly installed will be available on the Google TV home screen.
2. Launch the Food network app on your TV.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and get an Activation Code.
4. From any web browser, visit watch.foodnetwork.com/activate.
5. Enter the Activation Code in the space provided.
6. Click on Activate! button and sign-in with your TV provider subscription.
Alternative Way to Watch Food Network on Google TV
You can watch Food Network with an active subscription to any of these streaming services. These services don’t require cable subscriptions for streaming Live TV content.
With a Food Network app, you can stream live broadcasts of the Food Network Channel. Also, get all the popular Food Network shows on-demand. So, it is good to get the stand-alone Food Network channel. The above-mentioned services only allow you to watch Food Network Live.