Red Bull TV is a complete entertainment channel from Red Bull. The most impressive factor of Red Bull TV is that it is a free streaming service. Red Bull TV is not a regular streaming service. This is because of the extraordinary content in the Red Bull TV library for its users. This free channel has a lot of exclusive content that you can’t find elsewhere. It streams a lot of sports events, including races, rallies, and e-sports. Let’s add and stream Red Bull TV on Google TV.
What’s on Red Bull TV?
Red Bull TV is a free streaming service that brings content from around the world. Let’s explore what’s on Red Bull TV.
- Red Bull TV brings to you different sports events and concerts live without extra charges.
- Also, get movies, documentaries, short films, and TV series from Red Bull without any subscription.
- Red Bull TV has features for offline downloading so that you can watch shows at your most convenient time.
- Watch Formula 1 previews, recaps, and highlights of the International Formula 1 Grand Prix Tour.
- Also, watch motorbike events like The World Enduro Super Series and The Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup.
- Red Bull TV brings to you Mountain Bike events like Mercedes-Benz UCI Mountain Bike World Cup.
How to Install Red Bull TV on Google TV
1. Turn on your TV and connect your Google TV device to it.
2. Navigate to and choose the Search menu on your home screen.
3. Search for Red Bull TV by typing it on the search bar.
3. Further, select Red Bull TV from the search results.
4. Click on the Install button.
5. Wait for the download to finish.
6. You can find Red Bull TV on your home screen now.
7. Launch the Red Bull TV app on your TV and start streaming the content right away.
Related: How to Install Fox Sports on Google TV.
How to Cast Red Bull TV on Google TV
1. Turn on your TV and then connect your Google TV device to it.
2. Connect your TV and the smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. On your smartphone, download and install the Red Bull TV app from the Play Store or App Store.
4. Open the Red Bull TV app on your phone.
5. Tap on the Chromecast icon.
6. Further, tap on your Google TV device name as it appears on your smartphone screen.
7. Finally, play any video from the app and enjoy it on TV.
With Red Bull TV on Google TV, unlock a library of coolest content from around the world. Watch popular Red Bull content like The Dawn Wall, Ground Effect, and Chasing Niagara. Additionally, get access to augment Reality videos with AR-supported devices. Also, create your F1 race track with this feature. Further, know about athletes, influencers, dancers, and other artists from different countries.