iHeartRadio on Chromecast with Google TV provides you tons of music, podcasts, and radio channels. This American Radio platform was launched in 2008. iHeartRadio was loved by users in the US, Canada, New Zealand, and Mexico. iHeartRadio is one of the best radio stations used in the US. It broadcasts both the AM and FM radio stations in the local cities. Above all, iHeartRadio has the finest podcasts, unlike any other similar platform.
What’s on iHeartRadio?
iHeartRadio has the best music library waiting for you. It includes on-demand content as well as Live broadcasts.
- It has local FM and AM radio stations of different cities streaming live.
- iHeartRadio brings you popular sports radio broadcasts from ESPN Radio, FNTSY Radio, and Fox Sports Radio.
- Also, get news broadcasts relating to sports or any other relevant issues.
- Get accurate weather forecasts, including traffic conditions in the metropolitan areas.
- Get access to popular podcasts like Ben Sharpio podcast, The Ron Burgundy Podcast, and Bobby Bones podcast.
- Listen to talk shows of your favorite stars and comedy shows on iHeartRadio.
- Follow your favorite podcasts and listen to new podcasts on iHeartRadio.
How to Add iHeartRadio on Chromecast with Google TV
The iHeartRadio app is available in the Chromecast with Google TVs Playstore. Hence, it is straightforward to add it. A standard internet connection is required to install the iHeartRadio app.
1. Turn on your television and then connect your Google TV device.
2. Next, choose the Search menu on your home screen.
3. Search for the iHeartRadio app on the search bar with the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the iHeartRadio channel from the search results.
5. Finally, select the Install button to start downloading the app.
6. Wait for the iHeartRadio app to install on your Google TV.
How to Activate iHeartRadio on Chromecast with Google TV
Upon installation, you need to activate iHeartRadio with your user account to play the tracks. Ensure that you have an iHeartRadio subscription before you activate it.
1. Launch the iHeartRadio channel on Google TV.
2. A activation code will appear on the screen. Note it down to activate with your user account.
3. Launch a web browser on your PC or smartphone, and visit iheart.com/activate.
4. Log in to your iHeartRadio account.
5. Enter the activation code in the space provided and activate the device.
6. Upon activation, you can play your favorite tracks on Google TV with iHeartRadio.
Related Guide: How to Add and Listen to Amazon Music on Google TV
Another way to play iHeartRadio on Google TV is by casting it from your Android or iPhone.
- Connect Android/iPhone and Google TV TV to the same WiFi network.
- Launch the iHeartRadio app on your smartphone.
- Tap the Cast icon.
- Select your Google TV and then play the track you want.
Now, enjoy streaming iHeartRadio on Google TV in either of the two ways. If you have an iHeartRadio account, add the iHeartRadio channel. Enjoy a huge library of popular podcasts, talk shows, and much more with the app. Also, find popular shows on the app with the iHearRadio Podcast app Charts. These charts are updated every week for you.