Interstellar is a wonderful science fiction film that was released in 2014. The film was directed by Christopher Nolan. The story plot of the film goes like this, the earth is about to die, and so people cannot live on the earth soon. So, NASA decides to send a group of astronauts, scientists, and pilots to the universe to find a place for people to live. They identify three potential planets for human beings. After that, the astronauts and pilots are on their way to earth to report, but their journey fails in the hands of Cooper, Brandt, and others. And then, an epic journey starts. To know the rest of the story, know the ways to watch Interstellar on Chromecast with Google TV.
How to Stream Interstellar on Chromecast with Google TV
Interstellar is available to watch on Amazon Prime Video. If you have a Prime Video subscription, you can stream the movie easily on your Google TV. Amazon Prime Video costs $14.99 per month.
1. Connect your Google TV to the TV HDMI port and make sure to connect the device to the WiFi network.
2. From the Google TV home screen, tap the Search option from the menu.
3. With the help of the on-screen keyboard, type Amazon Prime in the search option.
4. Choose the Amazon Prime Video-Android TV app from the search results and click Install to install the app.
5. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app.
6. Further, configure your login credentials and click Sign In.
7. Tap the Search icon and search for the Interstellar movie.
8. Finally, play the movie on your Chromecast with Google TV.
The Amazon Prime Video app is Chromecast compatible. So, if you want, you can cast the app from Android and iOS smartphones to Google TV to watch the Interstellar movie.
1. Install Amazon Prime Video on your smartphone from Play Store and App Store.
2. To start casting, you must connect your smartphone and Google TV to the same network connection.
3. Once connected, launch the Amazon Prime Video app.
4. Enter your login details and sign in with your account.
5. Now, tap the Cast icon from the top-right corner of the app screen.
6. Choose your Google TV name from the list of devices available.
7. Search for the Interstellar movie and play it on your Google TV-connected TV.
8. If you want to stop casting, tap the Cast icon again and choose the Stop Casting option.
Hence, these are the two ways you can follow to watch Interstellar on Google TV. The movie is explained using general relativity and gravity. You will love to stream the movie. You can also watch Roadrunner on Google TV using Amazon prime Video.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch interstellar on Google TV using the Amazon Prime Video app.
The Interstellar movie is scientifically accurate and got effective storytelling.