Today, we have a lot of cord-cutting options available. But, most of them are too expensive, and you need to purchase more packages to get all your favorite channels. Mobro is a cost-effective option that allows you to stream popular TV channels. Mobdro streams live TV and on-demand content without a fee. You can find channels in all categories, including sports, news, entertainment, kids, music, and infotainment. It has a huge collection of sports channels, including ESPN, Fox Sports, NBA TV, MUTV, Golf Channel, and Liverpool TV. Streaming videos on a big screen like Google TV gives you an immersive cinematic experience. Mobdro app is only available as an apk file. To stream this service on Google TV, you need to sideload the app using Downloader. In this blog, we’ve covered the steps to install Mobdro on Chromecast with Google TV.
Disclaimer – Using Mobdro to stream live TV channels and on-demand is regarded as offensive in many countries. The following guide is only for educational purposes. If you want to use Mobdro, use it at your own risk.
How to Install Mobdro on Chromecast with Google TV
To get Mobdro, you need to sideload the app on Google TV. To do it, follow the steps listed below.
- Install Downloader on Google TV
- Sideload Mobdro on Google TV
Install Downloader on Chromecast with Google TV
1. Connect the Chromecast with Google TV with your TV and turn it on.
2. Click on the search bar and search for Downloader.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search results.
4. Tap the Install button and wait for the app to install on your Google TV.
5. Return to your home screen and go to the Settings option.
6. Select the Device Preferences option.
7. Click on the Security and Restrictions option and then tap Unknown sources.
8. Finally, locate and tap the toggle button near Downloader.
Sideload Mobdro on Chromecast with Google TV
1. Launch the Downloader app on Google TV and click on Allow when prompted.
2. Enter the apk URL for the Mobdro in the required section. Now, click Go to download the Mobdro apk.
3. Wait for the download to complete, and then tap Install on the pop-up menu.
4. Finally, select the Open option to launch the Mobdro app.
Now, stream your favorite live TV channels on Google TV. You can stream popular channels like AMC, HBO, MTV, Heart Radio, NASA TV, NASA Live, Cartoon Network, and Disney Junior. As it is a free application, you don’t need to go through any signup or login process. Furthermore, you can bookmark videos to stream them immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Mobdro application can be installed on Google TV by sideloading it. You need to install the Downloader app on Google TV to install the Mobdro APK.
Yes. Mobdro is free to use with ad-supported