Many of us want to know what is the best car and the best bike to ride. If you are a car or bike lover, you might have known about MotorTrend. MotorTrend is an American automobile magazine. It has a streaming service, MotorTrend, and it is available since 2017. It is the best app to get all the updates and news from the automobile industry. Furthermore, MotorTrend brings you documentaries about automobiles. In addition, you also get exclusive originals, hit series, live events, motorsports, and more. In this guide, you shall learn to install and stream MotorTrend on Google TV.
What’s on MotorTrend?
- MotorTrend lets you pick up the shows from where you left.
- It offers more than 3200 hours of best Automotive, Motorcycle, and Motorsport Programming.
- Live and on-demand events and more than 60 motorsports events are available.
- You can get all the past episodes and historical events on this app.
- It brings you new shows and episodes such as Engine Masters, Iron Resurrection, Top Gear America, Hot Rod Garage, and many more.
- From the NASCAR library, you can stream the best series, classic races, documentaries, and more.
How to Add MotorTrend on Chromecast with Google TV
MotorTrend can be downloaded like any other apps from Google Play Store. The steps to Download MotorTrend on Google TV are as follows.
1. Connect your Chromecast with Google TV on your TV HDMI port.
2. Select the Search menu from the home screen. Further, choose Search for Apps.
3. Search for the MotorTrend app with the help of the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the MotorTrend app from the search results.
5. On the next page, tap the Install button to start downloading the app.
6. Further, wait for the download to finish.
Alternative Way: How to Cast MotorTrend to Chromecast with Google TV
MotorTrend has a dedicated app for Android and iOS. The app is compatible with Chromecast. So, you can cast MotorTrend to your Google TV.
1. Launch your Google TV and connect it to the Wifi network.
2. Keep your smartphone connected to the same wifi network as that of your Google TV.
4. Launch the app and Sign in with your MotorTrend account credentials.
5. Click on the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
6. Select your Google TV device from the list of devices available.
7. Stream the contents from MotorTrend on your Google TV.
You can also cast MotorTrend from your PC. MotorTrend costs $4.99 per month and $49.99 per annum. It is available only on the United States and Canada. Further, you can also stream MotorTrend on streaming services like fubo TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, and Philo. You can use any one of the listed methods to stream MotorTrend on Google TV. If you have any questions regarding this session, kindly ask us in the comments section.