Rad TV is an all-in-one streaming app to access live TV, music videos, Esports, gaming, culture, comedy, and more. On this app, you can watch more than 50 channels and 200,000+ music videos for free. Further, you will find music videos of your favorite artists like Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Avicii, Queen, etc. In addition, you can stream live TV channels like Venn, Bloody Disgusting, ConTV, Whistle TV, Revry, and more. Furthermore, many new channels are being added by every month. The premium version of Rad TV costs $4.99 per month. However, this app is not available for Google TV. That doesn’t mean you cannot access it at all. Follow the steps in this article to get Rad TV on Chromecast with Google TV.
How to Add Rad TV on Chromecast with Google TV
As Rad TV is not available for Google TV, we have to sideload the app on Google TV using Downloader. Now, let’s look at the steps to sideload Rad TV.
1. Click the Search menu on the Google TV home screen and choose the Search for Apps tile.
2. Type Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Then, select the app from the search results and click Install.
4. Return to the Google TV home screen and navigate to Settings >> Apps >> Device Preferences.
5. Further, click the option Security & Restrictions.
6. Select Unknown Sources and tap the toggle button near the downloader app.
7. Launch the Downloader app on Google TV and select the Home tab from the side menu bar.
8. Enter the download link of Rad TV apk and click the GO button.
9. Once the APK gets downloaded, tap Install to download the Rad TV app.
10. Open the Rad TV app and enter your login credentials to sign in.
11. Now, enjoy streaming Rad TV on Chromecast with Google TV.
Related: How to Watch CMT on Chromecast with Google TV
Try This Way!
If you don’t want to sideload the Rad TV app on Google TV, you can screen mirror Rad TV videos from your Android Phone. Before entering into the steps, ensure that you have connected your smartphone and Google TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. First, install Rad TV from Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Go to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
3. Further, select your Google TV device from the available devices.
4. Now, your smartphone screen will be mirrored to your Google TV.
5. Launch the Rad TV mobile app and Sign in with your account credentials.
6. Play any video from the Rad TV app, and watch the video on both Android and Google TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rad TV premium version costs $4.99 per month.
Yes, Rad TV is available on the Play Store.