Red Ball is an exciting and enjoyable game to play. The gameplay is about a red ball, and the ball will roll, bounce and jump on its way. You are going to play the game along with the ball. Red Ball is a 2D game, and the interface of the game will be simple and clear to play. While playing, the players will love the background music of the game. Totally the game comes with 75 levels. You have to use your two thumbs to play the game. You shall use the left thumb to control the left side and the right thumb to let the red ball jump high. The Red ball app is compatible with Google TV. Check out this article to learn how to install and play Red Ball on Google TV.
How to Add Red Ball on Chromecast with Google TV
1. Turn on your Google TV and connect it to your home network.
2. Now, from the Google TV home screen, click on the Search menu.
3. In the search bar, type and search for the Red Ball Game with the help of the virtual keyboard.
4. Then, choose the app from the search results.
5. Further, click Install to install the app on Google TV.
6. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
7. Start playing the game on your Google TV-connected TV.
Related: How to Play PUBG on Google TV
Alternative Method to Play Red Ball on Google TV
Install Downloader on Chromecast with Google TV
1. From the home screen of your Google TV, click on the Search menu.
2. Tap the Search bar and search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search results.
4. Click on the Install button. With this, the app will install on your device.
5. Return to your home screen and click the Settings option.
6. Select the Device Preferences option.
7. Click on the Security & Restrictions option and then tap on the Unknown sources option.
8. Finally, navigate to select Downloader.
9. Now, slide the toggle located next to the Downloader.
Sideload Red Ball on Google TV
1. Launch the Downloader app from the home screen.
2. Enter the apk URL for the Red Ball in the required section. Now, click on the Go option to download the file.
3. Wait for the download to complete and then install the Red Ball app on your device.
4. Finally, select the Open option and play the game on your Google TV.
How to Play Red Ball on Google TV
1. Launch the Red Ball app on your Google TV and select your Age.
2. Then, click the Play symbol from the screen.
3. Now, your game will begin.
4. Keep your left thumb on the play button and keep your right thumb on the round-shaped button.
5. Star playing the game, roll, jump, bounce, and enjoy the game.
Red Ball supports different languages such as English, French, Italian, Dutch, Thailand, and more. You can choose from 8 different balls to play. In the beginning, the levels will be easy to complete, but as you progress to higher levels, you will find it difficult to complete the levels. You will really enjoy playing this game on your Chromecast with Google TV. If you want to share anything about this article, make use of the comments section.