Playing games will always help us to be stress-free. In the gaming world, you will find plenty of games available. The article discusses the installation of the classic game named Half-Life on Google TV. It is a first-person shooter game launched in 1988. The gameplay is all about fighting against aliens and human enemies using different types of weapons while solving puzzles. In this game, you will play as an experimental scientist, Gordon Freeman.
The game starts like this, the scientist wakes up from the train cart, and the cart travels across the laboratory while ominous music fills the air. Further, an accident opens up a portal to another world where aliens will crawl into Black Mesa. And you have to escape to the surface. You have to fight your way across corpses, colleagues, puzzles, and hazards to survive. From this article, learn to play Half-Life on Chromecast with Google TV.
How to Install Half-Life On Chromecast with Google TV
1. On your Google TV home screen, click on the Search menu from the top panel.
2. Search for Half-Life game using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the Half-Life app from the search results.
4. On the app information page, click on Install to install the app.
5. Once the app is installed, click on Open to launch the app.
6. Finally, start playing the game on your Google TV-connected TV.
Related: How to Add and Play Red Ball on Google TV
Try This Way: Get Half-Life on Google TV using Downloader
1. Click the Search menu from the home screen of your Google TV.
2. Search for the Downloader app and select the app from the search results.
3. Next, click Install to install the app.
4. Further, go to Settings –> Apps –> Security & Restrictions –> Unknown Sources –> Downloader –> Turn on the toggle for the Downloader app.
5. Proceed to launch the Downloader on Google TV from the home screen.
6. Now, enter the URL link to download the Half-Life game in the URL field and click the Go button.
7. After downloading the file, click Install to install the app.
8. Wait for the installation process of Half-Life to complete.
9. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the Half-Life app.
10. Finally, start playing the game on your Google TV.
Related: How to Add and Play Minecraft on Google TV
Like many other shooter games, the scientist has almost uninterrupted control of the player character in Half-Life. And the story is narrated via scripted sequences seen through his eyes. You should definitely try to play this game on your Google TV. Was this article helpful? Comment below.