Science Channel, launched in 1996, is an American pay television channel owned by Discovery, lnc. It features programming focused on the fields of Wilderness survival, ufology, manufacturing, construction, technology, space, prehistory, and animal science. You can stream all the Science Channel shows on its official app Science Channel GO. Further, it is free with your pay-TV subscription. It lets you stream both live TV and on-demand videos. You can access thousands of on-demand episodes, from current hits to classic favorites. Moreover, you can watch all the new episodes of any shows on the same day after it airs on the TV. Now, proceed to learn Science Channel on Google TV.
What’s on Science Channel Go?
- It lets you select episodes and entire seasons of your favorite shows from up to 15 networks.
- You can resume the shows from where you left.
- Save your favorite episodes to the playlist to watch them later.
- It provides closed captioning for all the content available.
- You can stream the content up to 1080p HD quality.
- It allows you to search for your favorite shows and watch them instantly.
- Stream live TV when you link your pay-TV provider.
How to Add Science Channel GO on Google TV
Science Channel GO needs to be sideloaded on Google TV. So, you need to add the Downloader app on your device. Let’s get started.
Install Downloader on Google TV
1. Select the Search menu from your Google TV home screen.
2. Type and search for the Downloader app on the search bar.
3. Pick the Downloader by AFTV news app from the results.
4. Proceed to click Install to install Downloader on Google TV.
5. Further, wait for the installation process to complete.
Enable Unknown Sources for Google TV
1. On the Google TV home screen, click the Profile icon and select the Settings option.
2. Go ahead to select the Device Preferences option.
3. Choose the Security and Restrictions option.
4. Further, select Unknown Sources.
5. Finally, select the Downloader app and enable the settings.
Install Science Channel GO on Google TV using Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader and click Allow if prompted.
2. Now, enter the URL of the Science Channel GO app in the URL section.
3. Further, click on the Go button to download the apk file.
4. Once downloaded, click Install to install Science Channel GO on Google TV.
5. Then, launch the app and stream the content on your Google TV-connected TV.
Alternative Way: Cast Science Channel GO on Google TV
1. Connect your Google TV and smartphone to the same Wifi network.
3. Further, launch the app on your smartphone.
4. Proceed to tap the Cast icon from the top of the screen.
5. Select your Google TV from the list of devices available.
6. Now, stream your favorite show from the Science Channel GO app.
Science Channel is available only in the US. Enjoy all the shows with subtitles from the Science Channel GO app. And get unlimited access to everything with your pay-TV provider subscription. Do you have any questions related to this guide? Mention them in the comments section.