STARZ is a premium American media streaming service. It brings to you Obesessable Original Series and Hit Movies. STARZ subscription brings to you live STARZ channels as well as VOD content. It is a premium entertainment app that lets you take control of your viewing experience. The on-demand library of STARZ includes popular movies, series, and documentaries in HD quality. With STARZ, you will get unlimited ad-free streaming with thousands of must-see movies, etc. While it is available for Android, iOS, Chromecast, PC, Apple TV, etc., this section guides you with STARZ on Google TV.
What’s on STARZ?
STARZ has a huge and updated library of mind-blowing content.
- The STARZ series are of different genres. It includes drama, comedy, western, sci-fi, action, romance, and musical.
- STARZ subscription costs $5/month for the first three months. Further, you can get STARZ at $8.99 per month.
- The STARZ library gets updated with brand new episodes each week.
- Also, users can download the on-demand STARZ shows to watch them offline at a convenient time.
- With a subscription to the TV providers, you will get STARZ without any additional charges.
How to Add STARZ on Google TV?
Follow these easy steps to add STARZ on Google TV.
1. Turn on your TV and then connect your Google TV device.
3. Search for the STARZ app on the searchbar.
2. Further, select the Search menu on your home screen.
4. Pick the STARZ channel from the search results.
5. Click on the Install button and wait for the download to finish.
Related: How to Add and Stream Shudder on Google TV
How to Activate STARZ on Google TV?
Let’s activate the STARZ app by following the below steps.
1. Launch the STARZ app from your home screen of Google TV.
2. Follow the screen instructions to get an Activation Code.
3. Visit activate.starz.com from a web browser on a phone or PC.
4. Log in to your account and enter the Activation Code accurately in the box.
5. Finally, click on the Submit button.
Other Ways to Get STARZ on Google TV
Many streaming services support the STARZ channel. Therefore, you shall watch STARZ titles with a subscription to any such services.
Philo is the most affordable streaming service. It brings to you over 60 channels at $20 per month. Also, get STARZ with a STARZ add-on of $9 per month. Additionally, get live STARZ, STARZ Encore, and STARZ Kids & Family channels.
SlingTV is a popular premium streaming service to watch live TV channels. It has two basic plans at $30 per month. Further, you can get STARZ add-ons at $9 per month. With this, you will get STARZ channels including STARZ, STARZ Edge, STARZ Encore, STARZ Comedy, STARZ Kids and Family, and STARZ West.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is a popular live TV streaming service from Hulu. It brings to you both Live TV channels as well as on-demand content. Hulu has different plans to meet your requirements. Further, you can get STARZ at $8.99 per month.
AT&T TV is a premium streaming service with popular channels. With this, you can get STARZ in the Ultimate and Premier packages. It includes a handful of STARZ channels like STARZ Encore, STARZ Encore Family, and STARZ Kids & Family.
fuboTV is a streaming service popular among sports lovers. Apart from sports, fuboTV has all the exciting entertainment channels. You shall pay STARZ at $8.99 additionally to stream on fuboTV. It has other popular channels and packages that you might love.
YouTube TV is a live TV streaming service from Google with exciting live TV channels. It brings you 70+ channels at $64.99 per month. Also, you can add STARZ with a $9/mo add-on.
If you want a cool library of mind-blowing content, add STARZ on Google TV. If you have a TV provider subscription, provide the details to stream it instantly. It is a great option to watch popular STARZ shows like Run The World, Blindspotting, Little Birds, Life, and Redemption Day.