10 play is a popular streaming service with a lot of premium content. It is a complete entertainment package with amazing shows and exclusive content. It has an updated library of on-demand content, including 10 play exclusive shows. Further, you can find three live TV channels streaming on 10 Play. It includes exclusive shows and extra clips of the 10 Play shows. All the shows in 10 Play are available for HD streaming. Get 10 Play on Google TV to watch all your favorite shows on larger screens.
How to Add 10 Play on Google TV
10 Play has its own app for Google TV. You can add it like any other app on Google TV.
1. Turn on your Google TV and go to the Apps section on the home screen’s top bar.
2. Choose the Search for Apps section. It will let you search and install new apps.
3. Navigate to the Search bar and use the on-screen keyboard to type 10 Play.
4. Hit the search icon and wait for the search results to appear on the screen.
5. Select the 10 Play and tap the Install button to get the app.
How to Activate 10 Play on Google TV
After installing the app, you need to activate it to stream the member restricted content in the app. Follow these instructions to get the work done.
1. Launch the 10 Play app that you installed.
2. From the 10 Play library, play any member-restricted video.
3. You can see an Activation Code on your screen
4. Next, visit 10play.com.au/activate with the help of a web browser on a smartphone.
5. Sign In to your 10 Play account by entering the proper credentials.
6. Enter the Activation Code in the box provided.
7. Finally, click on the Activate button on the browser screen. Now, you can stream the member restricted content with ease.
Related: How to Add and Stream BritBox on Google TV
Alternative Way – Cast 10 Play from Android or iPhone
The 10 Play app on Android and iPhone is compatible with Chromecast. Therefore, we can use this feature to cast 10 Play on Google TV from the smartphone.
1. Connect your Google TV to a strong Wi-Fi connection.
2. Connect your smartphone (Android or iOS) to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. From the App Store or Play Store, install the 10 Play app on your phone.
4. Launch the app and then Sign In to your 10 Play account.
5. Tap the Cast icon on your screen.
6. You can see a list of available devices on your screen. Choose your Google TV device from the list.
7. Now, play the content you want and watch it on your TV.
Either way, you can start streaming your favorite 10 Play shows. You will get latest trending highlights on 10 Play trending section. It includes all the top shows from the 10 Shake, 10 Bold, and 10 Peach channels. You can also Live Stream these channels with 10 Play app.