The Flash is a famous American superhero television drama series directed by Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg, and Geoff Johns. The story of the series goes like this, The hero’s name is Barry Allen, and he is 11 years old. His life entirely changed when his mother died in a freak accident, and his innocent father was convicted of her murder. Now, the boy wants to know the truth about his mother’s death that follows up on every new scientific advancement in the urban legend. Further, after an incident, he goes to the coma stage, and he awakes from a coma nine months later with the power of superspeed. And he uses the power to protect the innocent while still trying to solve the mystery. You can watch The Flash on Google TV with The CW app.
The Flash series includes 7 seasons, and the 8th season is yet to be released. The CW network has won the broadcast rights to stream all the seasons. The first season of The Flash got released in October 2014. The 7th season released on March 2, 2021. You can stream The Flash series on The CW app with your TV provider subscription. Have a look at the procedure given below to watch The Flash on Google TV.
How to Add The CW on Google TV
1. Connect your Google TV to your TV HDMI port and connect to the Wifi network.
2. Now, tap the Apps tab from the home screen.
3. Go ahead and click on Search for Apps from the bottom of the screen.
4. On the search screen, type and search for The CW app.
5. Pick the app from the suggestions and click Install to install The CW app on Google TV.
6. Further, tap Open to launch the app.
7. Now, search for The Flash series and play the episode that you want to stream on your Google TV.
Related: How to Install and Stream Lifetime on Google TV
Alternative Way to Stream The Flash on Google TV
You can cast The CW app from your Android smartphone and watch The Flash series. For that, you should connect your smartphone and Google TV under the same internet connection.
2. Launch the app and Sign in with your TV provider subscription.
3. Tap the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
4. Proceed to select your Google TV device.
5. Finally, play The Flash episodes and watch them on your Google TV-connected TV.
The Flash series includes plenty of superhero-style conflict with a fair amount of more traditional violence, but the Flash’s power is speed. You will surely enjoy the series. So, install The CW app on Google TV and watch the series on your Google TV with the help of this article.