Twitter is an acknowledged social networking and microblogging platform with millions of userbase. It lets users communicate through tweets. Twitter users often use it to keep up with news, entertainment, weather, and more. Once you sign-up, you can follow the users. The type of information you tweet on Twitter varies as it is used by an individual or an organization, project, or group. Twitter is a cross-sector, cross-network application used by individuals, global enterprises, and governments alike. Further, you can tweet in real-time from anywhere. It is great for staying in touch with friends or tuned to know what’s going on in the world. Moreover, Twitter comes pre-installed on Chromecast with Google TV, so you can use Twitter even on a bigger screen. Now, go through this article to use Twitter on Google TV.
How to Use Twitter on Google TV
1. Turn on your Chromecast with Google TV and connect it to the WIFI network.
2. Click the Search menu on the home screen to search for the Twitter app.
3. Further, type and search for the Twitter app. Or use Google Assistant and say Open Twitter.
4. Once the app launches, Sign in with your Twitter account details.
5. Start using the app on your Chromecast with Google TV.
Related: How to Use Microsoft OneDrive on Google TV
Alternative Way to Use Twitter on Google TV
Twitter is available on Android, so you can screen mirror your Android smartphone and use Twitter on Google TV. Here are the steps.
1. Connect your smartphone and Google TV to the same Wifi network.
2. Install Twitter from Google Play Store.
3. Now, go to Notification Panel and click the Cast or Smart View option. The name may vary based on your Android device.
4. Proceed to select your Chromecast with Google TV.
5. Now, your Android mobile screen gets mirrored onto your TV screen.
6. Further, launch the Twitter app and Sign in with your account credentials.
7. Go ahead to use the app on your Google TV.
On Twitter, you can tweet at times when your followers are most likely to see your tweets. Make use of this article to use Twitter on Chromecast with Google TV. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments section.