OTT platforms are gaining immense popularity nowadays. YuppTV is one of the popular OTT platforms to stream South Asian content. The platform also lets you access live television and films with recording and storage features. You can watch 300+ live channels, regional movies, exclusive TV shows, catch-up TV, movies, and more on this app. Further, you can stream content in different categories like news, sports, entertainment, comedy, romance, drama, crime, spiritual and more. As of now, YuppTV supports 15languages in 20 countries. In addition, you can also stream VIVO IPL live streaming on the app. YuppTV is available on different platforms, including Google TV. Here, let us discuss how to watch YuppTV on Chromecast with Google TV.
There are two ways to watch YuppTV on Google TV. You can install the app directly from the Play Store, or you can cast the app from your smartphone. Here, we have given you the procedure for both ways.
How to Install YuppTV on Chromecast with Google TV
1. On your Google TV remote, tap the right button thrice to get the Apps section.
2. On the Apps tab, navigate to the Search for Apps button.
3. The search bar will appear. Type YuppTV in the search and click the Search icon.
4. Tap the Install button to get the Yupp TV app.
5. Wait for the installation to complete.
6. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Sign in with your YuppTV credentials and stream the titles on your TV.
Related: How to Watch Logo TV on Google TV
How to Cast YuppTV on Google TV
1. Install the YuppTV app on your smartphone from the App Store and Play Store.
2. Connect both the Google TV and smartphone to the same Wifi network.
3. Open the YuppTV app on your Android or iPhone.
4. Tap the Cast icon on the YuppTV app.
5. On the list of devices, choose your Chromecast with Google TV.
6. Then, stream any video title from the app. It will be cast on your Google TV.
Related: How to Add and Watch RaiPlay on Google TV
These are the two easy ways to watch YuppTV on Chromecast with Google TV. YuppTV basic pack costs Rs.49 per month, which is very budget-friendly. The app is very easy to use, and it has around 2 million users. Share your thoughts about this article in the comments below.