INSP (Inspiration Channel) is a popular American cable TV network that focuses on family entertainment programs. “Heroes live here” is the slogan of INSP. The channel has a huge content library to stream, and you can get unlimited hours of entertainment. Here you can get movies, TV shows, series, exclusive programs, spiritual programs, and many more. It brings you featured and popular shows like The Cowboy Way, Gunsmoke, The Virginian, and more. However, there is no standalone streaming app for the INSP channel. So, let us look at the alternative ways to watch INSP on Chromecast with Google TV.
How to Watch INSP on Chromecast with Google TV
As mentioned, there is no standalone app for INSP. So, here we are going to discuss the two alternative ways to watch INSP on Google TV.
- Cast from Android & iOS
- Cast from PC
Steps to Cast INSP on Google TV from Android
1. First, connect your Google TV and Android phone to the same Wifi network.
2. Go to Notification Panel and click the Cast option.
3. Choose your Google TV device from the list of available devices.
4. Now, launch your Chrome browser and visit https://www.insp.com/.
5. Sign in to your INSP account credentials and play the video that you want to watch.
6. The selected video will play on your Google TV.
Steps to Cast INSP on Google TV from iPhone/iPad
1. Install the Replica app on your iOS device from App Store.
2. Make sure that you have connected your Google TV and iOS device under the same network connection.
3. Launch the Replica app and select your Chromecast with Google TV.
4. Click the Start Broadcast option from the app screen.
5. Further, visit https://www.insp.com/ on your browser and log in to your account details.
6. Select and play any video that will be cast on your Google TV.
Steps to Cast INSP to Google TV from PC
1. On your PC, go to the official website of INSP using Chrome browser.
2. Sign in to access the INSP with the credentials.
3. Select and play the title that you want to watch.
4. Further, right-click anywhere on the screen and select the Cast option.
5. Select your Chromecast with Google TV.
6. After the successful connection, the video selected will play on your Google TV-connected TV.
Other than these ways, if you have a subscription to streaming providers like Hulu, Philo, Sling TV, and fuboTV, you can watch INSP on Google TV. INSP is the best option to watch family-friendly content. In addition, you can review the upcoming programs on the channel with the schedule option. Do you have anything to say about this article? Comment below.