Zattoo is an all-in-one app to stream your favorite TV channels. It works as a TV platform for IP-based transmission of TV channels and VOD to different devices. You can watch blockbusters, series, live sport, beautiful documentaries, and much more content. You can use this app as the best cable TV alternative. Further, you get features like timeshift functionality, recording, and saving shows. You enjoy streaming the media content in full HD quality. It also gives you personalized recommendations based on your browsing history. The app is available for free, and however, you can opt for the Premium and Ultimate subscription plans. The Zattoo app is available on Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Google TV, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TV, and more. If you like to stream Zattoo on Google TV, you shall proceed with this article.
How to Install Zattoo on Chromecast with Google TV
We can add the Zattoo app like any other apps from Play Store on Google TV by following the simple steps below.
1. Initially, turn on your TV and connect your Google TV device to it.
2. From the home screen, choose the Search menu.
3. Further, search for the Zattoo app using the search bar.
4. Pick the Zattoo app when you get the search results.
5. Select the Install button from the app information page and wait for the download to end.
6. Click Open to launch the Zattoo app on Chromecast with Google TV.
7. Sign in with your account and start streaming from the app.
Related: How to Install and Watch
How to Cast Zattoo using Smartphone
The Zattoo app is Airplay and Chromecast compatible. So, you can cast the app from your smartphone to Google TV to watch the videos. Make sure your Android or iOS smartphone and Google TV are connected to the same WiFi network and proceed with the following steps.
2. Launch the Zattoo app and complete the initial setup.
3. Tap the Cast icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
Related: How to Install and Watch Vidgo on Google TV
4. From the list of devices available, choose your Chromecast with Google TV device.
5. On a successful connection, you can see the app casting on your TV.
6. Now, you can select any video and start playing on your Google TV.
Zattoo is available only in Germany and Switzerland. If you want to access it from other countries, you can use a VPN on Google TV. You can subscribe to €13.99/month or €13.99/month, giving you 30 days free trial. You can end the Zattoo subscription at your convenience. If you have got any queries, you can comment to us below.