Airy TV is an app where you can watch movies, TV shows, comedy, sports, anime, and more for free. With this app, you can stream all the high-resolution contents like 1080p and 720p. It offers different categories, and each category has more than 900 titles. Some of the popular shows on Airy TV are Ghost Hunters, UFO Aliens, Alien Abductions, and more. With Android TV support, you can access all the features of Airy TV on Google TV. When any new series or episodes get uploaded, the user will immediately receive a notification. Airy TV allows you to save the videos for later use. While watching shows or movies, you can use the subtitles option, and it is not necessary to have a subscription to use this app. Using the best VPN on Chromecast with Google TV is recommended to stream the Airy TV contents safely without any interruption.
How to Get Airy TV on Google TV
You can access Airy TV on Chromecast with Google TV in two ways. They are
- Install Airy TV Via Play Store
- Casting through smartphone
How to Install Airy TV on Google TV Via Play Store
Airy TV is compatible with Google TV and is officially available on Google Play Store. So you can directly get the app on Google TV.
1. First, turn on your Chromecast with Google TV and launch the Google Play Store.
2. Now, run to the Apps option and choose the Search for apps title on your Google TV.
3. On your Search bar, type the app name Airy TV and click the Enter option to find the app.
- You can also use Google Assistant on Google TV to search the app.
4. Choose the Airy TV app from the suggestion list and hit the Install button to download the app on Google TV.
5. Within a few minutes, the app gets downloaded, and the installation process of Airy TV will begin on your TV.
6. Then, tap the Open button to launch the Airy TV app and Sign in with the valid login credentials.
7. Finally, you are ready to stream your favorite content on Google TV.
Alternative Method: How to Watch Airy TV on Google TV Via Casting
You can try the casting method if you can’t install the Airy TV app on Play Store. Before starting the process, ensure the internet connection is proper, and then follow the steps below.
1. First, connect your Android /iOS smartphone and Google TV to the HDMI port.
3. Once the Airy TV app gets installed, tap the Open button on the left to launch the app on your smartphone.
4. Now, Sign in to the Airy app with its valid app account credentials.
5. Choose any videos that you want to watch on your smartphone.
6. Scroll down to the media player screen and hit the Cast icon near the three vertical lines in the top right corner.
7. Choose your Google TV name from the list of available devices.
8. Finally, you can stream your favorite content on Google TV- Connected TV.
Airy TV is a fun-filled app, and it has many features. You can watch all the latest content instantly, and the chances of missing the updated episodes are less. If you are a sports lover, all you need is the Airy TV app because it has many sports contents like Tennis, Gymnastics, Field Hockey, Rugby, Volleyball, and more. Some of the best alternatives for Airy TV are Netflix, TikTok, Disney+, Peacock TV, etc.
Yes. Airy TV has 100 free local channels for its users.
Cartoon Network, Funimation, Hanna Barbara, and more are some of the Airy TV channels.
Yes. Airy TV works with Android.
Yes. Airy TV is legal, and you can get this app from Google Play Store or App Store.
Yes. Airy TV is free to use.