AMC Plus (AMC+) is a popular American streaming platform that offers users live feeds and program libraries on the AMC networks. You will find the contents from AMC, BBC America, IFC, Sundance TV, Shudder, IFC Films Unlimited, and Sundance Now. Some of the best series available in the AMC+ app are The Walking Dead, Spy City, Cold Courage, Too Close, The North Water, kin, Anna, etc. Further, AMC+ brings you new content to stream every week. On this app, you can find media content in almost all the categories like originals, movies, series, festival favorites, horror and thriller movies, etc. You can subscribe to AMC+ for $8.99 per month and $59.88 per annum. Proceed with this article to learn about the steps to stream AMC Plus on Google TV.
What’s on AMC Plus?
- You can stream exclusive movies and series from this app.
- It supports early access to new seasons.
- Watch critically acclaimed series without ads.
- Access SUNDANCE NOW to watch true crime and original series.
- You can get access to different networks on the AMC+ app.
- It gives you full access to live channels with no cable subscription required.
- You will get notifications of new episodes and also custom recommendations.
- With the search function, you can search for the app quickly.
How to Add AMC Plus on Chromecast with Google TV
Short Guide: Click Search menu >> Type AMC Plus >> Select the app >> Tap Install.
We can easily add the AMC+ app on Google TV from Google Play Store. The below-given steps will help you the app to install in 2 minutes.
1. Plugin your Google TV to your TV HDMI port and launch the device.
2. Connect your Google TV to your home network.
3. On the Google TV home screen, go to the Search option.
4. You will get a search bar on the screen. Type and search for the AMC Plus app using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Pick the AMC Plus app from the search results.
6. Click on the Install button from the app information page.
7. Wait for a few minutes, and the app will be installed on your TV.
8. Further, click Open to launch the app on Google TV.
7. Sign in with your AMC Plus credentials and start streaming the videos on your Google TV.
Related: How to Add and Watch Kanopy on Google TV
How to Cast AMC+ on Google TV
2. Connect your Google TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the AMC+ app after the installation and sign in to your AMC+ account.
4. Select and play any video that you want to watch on your Google TV.
5. Click the Cast icon from the media player.
6. Choose your Google TV device name from the available devices.
7. When both devices are connected successfully, the selected video will play on your Google TV.
Related: How to Add and Access Hoopla on Google TV
AMC+ is an all-in-one streaming app. You also get 7 day free trial with the subscription plan it offers. Other than Google TV, you can watch AMC+ on streaming devices like Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
As the AMC+ app is available on the Play Store, you can directly install the app from the Play Store on Google TV.
Yes. You can cast the AMC+ app to Google TV. To know about the steps, refer to the blog.