If you want to get complete entertainment at home, you must know what is AXS TV all about. It is an American Channel owned by Anthem Sports & Entertainment. The network broadcasts entertainment programs, music concerts, and more. You get access to an exclusive music library, sneak peeks of upcoming shows, other digital exclusive and more for free. By creating a free account on the app, you can use amazing features like saving your favorite post, resuming shows, and getting notifications of new uploads. AXS TV is available on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, and more. You shall learn to install and stream AXS TV on Chromecast with Google TV from this section.
How to Install AXS TV on Chromecast with Google TV
AXS TV is not available for Google TV at the moment. So, you shall sideload the app’s apk file on the device.
1. Navigate to Google Play Store to install Downloader on your Google TV.
2. Once you have installed the app, tap your Profile icon and tap the Settings icon.
3. Under Settings, tap the About menu.
4. Scroll down to Android TV OS build on the next screen and tap it seven times.
5. Now, you will be in Developer mode.
6. Once again, return to the home screen and select Settings.
7. Open the Apps section and choose the Unknown Sources feature.
8. On the following screen, enable the Downloader app’s toggle.
9. Further, launch the Downloader app on Google TV from the Home screen.
10. Provide the AXS TV app apk download link on the search field.
11. Then, click the Go button to download the apk file.
12. Once downloaded, tap the Install button to get AXS TV on Google TV.
13. Then, tap Open to launch the app and watch the content on your device.
Related: How to Install and Use Smule on Google TV
Try This Way!
AXS TV is Chromecast compatible. So cast the app from your smartphone if you don’t want to sideload the third-party app on Google TV.
1. First, connect your smartphone and Google TV to the same network connection.
2. Install the AXS TV app from Play Store on your Android phone and from App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
3. When installed, launch the app on your smartphone.
4. Now, tap the Chromecast icon from the right corner of the screen.
5. Next, choose your Google TV device from the list of devices available.
6. Finally, play any content and watch it on your Google TV from your smartphone.
These are the two easy ways to watch AXS TV on Google TV. Apart from these methods, you can also watch AXS TV on Google TV using live streaming providers such as Philo, Sling TV, and AT&T TV Now. On AXS TV, you can build your own playlist with your favorite songs.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can stream AXS TV through live streaming providers like Sling TV, Philo, and DIRECTV.
No, the app is free, you can create a free account to stream from the app.