BINGE is Australia’s most popular video streaming service from Streamotion. It is based on a subscription plan, and streams live as well as VOD content. The different programs on BINGE include entertainment, reality, and lifestyle shows. Apart from these shows, you can stream live content and movies. The contents on BINGE are from different productions, including Warner media, Endemol Shine Group, NBC Universal, Paramount Pictures, ViacomCBS, and Discovery. You will get thousands of hours of movies and shows. For a personalized Binge experience, you shall create up to 5 profiles. It is feature-packed with comedy, crime, reality, documentaries, sci-fi, etc. Let’s stream BINGE on Google TV.
How to Add BINGE on Google TV
With BINGE on Google TV, you can stream your favorite shows and other content free of ads. Let us learn more about the same in this article. Before starting, ensure that you have the following ready.
- Chromecast with Google TV
- Strong WI-Fi connection
- A BINGE subscription
- Firstly, from the menu, choose the Apps option.
2. Next, select the Search for apps option.
3. Further, type and search for BINGE on the search bar.
4. Select the BINGE app from the search results and then Install it.
5. Finally, enter your credentials properly as required.
Note: You can’t Sign In to BINGE using Chromecast with Google TV. So make sure to create an account on BINGE by visiting binge.com.au.
Alternate Method: Chromecast Binge on Google TV
Next, let’s discuss how to cast Binge from Android and PC. Before starting, ensure that you have these things ready.
- Chromecast with Google TV
- Binge subscription
- Strong Wi-Fi connection
- Android or PC
From Android Devices
You can install the BINGE app on all Android devices with Android 7 or higher.
Note: Since the BINGE app isn’t cast compatible, you cannot screencast from an iOS device.
1. Firstly, connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi as Chromecast to ensure casting.
2. Visit the Google Play Store to download and install the BINGE app.
3. Further, Sign up with your BINGE account on your smartphone.
4. When you land on the homepage of BINGE, play any content you want on BINGEto stream on Google TV.
5. Click on the Cast icon on the top of the screen.
6. Finally, from the list of available devices to cast, choose your Chromecast with Google TV.
Now, you can see that BINGE has been cast to Google TV. Moreover, play your favorite content with the BINGE app free from ads.
Related: How to Add and Stream 7plus on Google TV
You can cast BINGE from Windows 10 PCs only.
- Firstly, turn on your PC and connect to the same Wi-Fi as the Chromecast to ensure casting the screen.
2. Secondly, open the Chrome web browser on your PC.
3. Using the Chrome browser on your PC, visit binge.com.au
4. Next, click the Customize and Control Google Chrome icon from your screen.
5. Select the Cast option from the menu. Now, you can see your Chromecast device on-screen.
6. Next, click on the Sources drop-down and then on the Cast tab option.
Now, you can watch BINGE titles on your Google TV at any time.
BINGE, without any doubt, is one of the best streaming platforms. Above all BINGE streams content in Standard Definition and High Definition. The subscription plans on BINGE are based on the number of streaming devices and range from $10 to $18 per month.