GolfPass is an exclusive app to watch Golf Channel programs, GolfPass Originals, etc. It includes the best golf videos by professional golfers, live tournaments, exclusive clips, etc. The channel offers a free trial membership. You don’t have to pay any cancellation fee if you end your membership before your free trial period. The memberships of GolfPass are available to all golfers who live in America and Canada. If you choose GolfPass membership you will get several benefits like bonus rewards, waived fees, TM free gifts, etc. The Annual GolfPass subscription is refundable within first 30 days if you haven’t used any membership benefits. Find out how to watch GolfPass on Google TV in different ways.
How to Get GolfPass on Google TV
You can access the GolfPass on Google TV in two ways. They are
- Sideloading the app using Downloader
- Cast GolfPass from the smartphone
How to Install GolfPass on Google TV
It is not possible to install the GolfPass on Google TV. So, you have to sideload the app using Downloader.
Install Downloader on Google TV
1. First, connect and set up your Google TV and ensure it has an internet connection.
2. On the home screen, click on Apps and find the app you want.
3. Enter Downloader and search the app with the virtual keyboard.
4. Tap the Install button to get the Downloader app on Google TV.
5. Now, from your Profile menu, return back to Settings.
6. Choose System >> About from the menu.
7. Scroll down and press the Android TV OS built seven times to activate the developer mode on Google TV.
8. Once activated, you will get a You are now a Developer pop-up message.
9. Now, navigate back to Settings >> choose Apps >> select Security Restrictions >> launch Unknown Sources >> choose Downloader >> Turn on the slider.
Sideload GolfPass using Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader on Google TV.
2. To get the Search bar, tap on the Home tab on the left.
3. Now, on the search bar, type the GolfPass channel apk link in the URL field and click the Go button.
4. Once the GolfPass channel apk file is downloaded, quickly click Install to get the apk file of GolfPass.
5. Finally, launch the GolfPass channel and enjoy watching the content on your Google TV.
Alternative Way: How to Cast GolfPass to Google TV
1. Before casting, verify your smartphone and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Download and install the GolfPass app on your smartphone.
3. Once downloaded, launch the GolfPass app and sign in to your account.
4. Tap the Cast icon at the top of the screen near the three vertical dots.
5. Select your Google TV device from the list of available devices.
6. Finally, you can stream and enjoy watching GolfPass on your Google TV.
GolfPass is an entertaining app, and it has many membership subscriptions. You can choose any plan according to your budget. And this subscription is available for those who stay in America and Canada.
Choose your GolfPass subscription >> apply the promo code GolfPass30 at checkout >> Sign in/ create a new account.
The GolfPass app costs $9.99 per month or 99 per year.