LiveOne is a global digital platform and it is completely a live music entertainment app. Whenever we are in a relaxing mood, music plays a vital role. LiveOne app is available for phones, tablets, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV. This app has many good features, you can go to your app’s library and can see a list of recently played music. You can also like or dislike the song in the app so that it can understand your choices. LiveOne is not available on Chromecast with Google TV Play Store.
How to Get LiveOne on Google TV
You can access LiveOne on Chromecast with Google TV in three ways. They are,
- Sideloading the app
- Casting LiveOne
- From the Website
- From Smartphone
How to Install LiveOne on Google Tv
You can’t install the LiveOne app on Google TV. However, you can sideload the app using Downloader.
Install Downloader on Google TV
1. Connect and set up your Google TV device.
2. Click on the Search menu on the home screen.
3. Type Downloader on the search bar in Google TV.
4. Select the Download by AFTV news app from the search results.
5. Now, click on the Install button on the overview page.
Enable Unknown Sources & Developer Mode
1. Click on the Profile icon on Google TV and select the Settings option.
2. Select System and choose About.
3. Now, tap on the Android TV OS built seven times to enable the developer mode on Google TV.
4. Then, go back to Settings >> Apps >> Security & Restrictions >> Unknown Sources >> Downloader >> Turn on the slider.
Sideload LiveOne on Google TV
1. Launch the Downloader on Google TV and click Allow if prompted.
2. Then, enter the LiveOne apk link in the URL field and then tap the Go button.
3. Once the apk file is downloaded, click on Install.
4. Now, open the LiveOne app on your TV and listen to your favorite music.
How to Cast LiveOne on Google TV Using Smartphone
1. Make sure that your smartphone and Chromecast are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install the LiveOne app from the Play Store or App Store.
3. Open the LiveOne app on your smartphone.
4. Play the content you like to listen to on the LiveOne app.
5. Tap the Cast icon on the Now Playing screen.
6. On the list of devices, choose your Google TV.
7. Now, the audio from the LiveOne app will be cast to Google TV.
8. To stop the casting, tap the Cast icon again and tap Disconnect.
Yes. LiveOne is a free online music app.
Yes, you can cast the LiveOne app from your Android or iOS device to casting devices.