Nicktoons is a sister channel of Nickelodeon. The channel mainly targets children of age 7 to 14. Nicktoons broadcasts original animated series from Nick. Thus, it is an excellent streaming app for your kids. Further, you can also stream feature films, animated series, and animated programs on Nicktoons. You kids will enjoy watching programs like The Loud House, The Casagrandes, The Patrick Star Show, Henry Danger, Power Rangers Dino Fury, and many more programs. However, Nicktoons is not available for Google TV. So, you should install the Nickelodeon app to watch all the Nicktoons programs. Fortunately, Nickelodeon is available on Google TV. In this article, let’s look at the alternative way to watch Nicktoons on Chromecast with Google TV.
How to Watch Nicktoons on Chromecast with Google TV
Follow the steps listed below to stream Nicktoons.
1. Turn on your Google TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. On the Google TV home screen, click the Search option.
3. Search for the Nickelodeon app and pick the app from the search results.
4. Further, click on Install to install the Nickelodeon app on Google TV.
5. Wait for a few minutes for the app to get installed.
6. Next, click Open to launch the app.
7. Now, you will see an Activation Code on your TV screen.
8. Proceed to visit the Nickelodeon activation website from your PC or mobile.
9. On that page, enter the Activation code and click on Continue to activate the account.
10. Now, the app will be activated and you can access the Nicktoons shows on Google TV.
Related: How to Watch Boomerang on Google TV
Alternative Way: Cast Nickelodeon on Chromecast with Google TV
1. First, connect your Google TV and Android smartphone to the same Wifi network.
2. Download and install the Nickelodeon app from Play Store.
3. Now, go to Notification Panel on your smartphone and select the Cast option.
4. Select your Google TV device from the available devices.
5. Now, you’ll be able to see the smartphone screen on your Google TV.
6. Proceed to launch the Nickelodeon app.
7. Finally, play the Nicktoons video on your smartphone and enjoy it on your Google TV.
Give your kids the best entertainment from Nicktoons. You can stream full episodes of all your favorite shows. Further, you can also stream Nicktoons on streaming apps like Philo, AT&T TV, Hulu, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The Nicktoons app is not available on Google TV. But, you can install Nickelodeon on Google TV and can stream Nicktoons content.
You can watch old Nickelodeon videos on Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, and much more.