SBS has been one of Australia’s most popular television networks since 1980. In this digital decade, almost all cable TV channels have their streaming app. SBS is not an exception. You can install the SBS On Demand on devices like smartphones, streaming devices, and more. For Chromecast with Google TV, you can get the SBS On Demand app from the Play Store. With the SBS On Demand app, you can get to watch more than 11,000 hours of on-demand content for free.
How to Add SBS On Demand on Google TV
1. On your Google TV, choose the Apps option from the menu bar.
2. select the Search for apps option.
3. Enter SBS or SBS On Demand on the search bar and search for it.
4. Select the app when you get the search results, and then click Install.
5. Click the Open button to launch the app on your Google TV.
6. Enter your SBS credentials and watch all the video content for free.
How to Cast SBS On Demand on Google TV
The SBS On Demand app is compatible with the Cast feature. With that, you can cast the app from your smartphone to Google TV.
1. Connect your smartphone and Google TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install SBS On Demand app on your Android or iOS device from the Play Store or App Store.
3. Launch the SBS On Demand app and sign in with your account.
4. Tap the Cast icon on the SBS On Demand app.
5. Now, your smartphone will scan the nearby devices. Select your Google TV device from the list.
6. Now, your phone screen gets cast to your Google TV.
7. When you play a title, it gets cast to the Chromecast with Google TV.
1. Turn on your PC and connect it to the same WiFi as your Google TV.
2. Open the Chrome web browser on your PC.
3. Using the Chrome browser on your PC, visit the SBS On Demand website.
4. Click the Customize and Control Google Chrome icon from your screen. You can also right-click on an empty space.
5. Select the Cast option from the menu.
6. Now, you can see your Google TV device. Tap on it.
7. Play any video from the SBS On Demand website. It will appear on your Google TV.
With the above steps, you can stream the SBS On Demand movies, news, current affairs, live streaming, movies, and more entertainment titles on your Google TV.
Related: How to Watch Beachbody On Demand on Google TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch live TV channels on the SBS On Demand app.
No, the SBS On Demand app is available only in Australia.