The Turner Network Television (TNT) is an American television channel that streams feature films, dramas, and sports. Watch TNT is the streaming app to watch the TNT channel content. It provides NBA, NHL, and other popular sporting leagues with Live streaming. The Watch TNT app is accessible on many streaming devices, including Google TV. TNT has many sister channels, including TBS, The CW, CNN, Cartoon Network, and Boomerang.
Watch TNT doesn’t have a separate subscription, and it requires a cable TV provider subscription. Some of the popular shows include Animal Kingdom, The Last Ship, and Good Behaviour. Additionally, it streams college football and golf in the network. You can also watch TNT Originals through this app.
How to Install Watch TNT on Google TV
1. Turn on your Google TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Select the Search or Apps → Search for Apps option from the home screen.
3. Using the virtual keyboard, search for the Watch TNT app.
4. Select the Watch TNT app from the search result and hit the Install button.
5. Then, tap the Open button to launch the app on your Google TV.
How to Activate Watch TNT on Google TV
1. Open the Watch TNT on your Google TV.
2. Now, you can see an activation code on the TV screen and note it down.
3. On your Smartphone or PC, visit the TNT Activation Website. [tntdrama.com/activate]
4. Enter the Activation Code that was displayed on the TV and select Submit.
5. Finally, log in with your TV provider to activate the TNT channel on your TV.
Once done, the Watch TNT app will be activated, and you can start streaming the desired content on Google TV.
How to Cast Watch TNT on Google TV
1. Connect your Smartphone and Google TV on the same WiFi connection.
3. Launch the app and sign in with the required credentials.
4. Tap on the Cast icon and select your Chromecast with Google TV from the list.
5. Choose the video that you want to watch and start playing it.
6. Finally, the content on your Smartphone will appear on Google TV and start streaming the desired content.
How to Stream TNT on Google TV Without Cable
There are a few services that bring TNT to you without any cable provider subscription. All of them stream multiple of your favorite channels at exciting subscription plans.
YouTube TV is a very popular media streaming provider from Google that offers TNT TV channel for streaming. It streams 100+ channels for $72.99 per month. You can also get TV channels, including TNT, TBS, TLC, ABC, and BBC America, on YouTube TV. It provides unlimited Cloud DVR Storage and simultaneous streaming on 3 devices.
Installation Guide: YouTube TV on Google TV
Sling TV has two basic plans, namely, Sling Blue and Sling Orange. The cost of each subscription plan is $40 per month. Both of these plans offer TNT. Further, you can stream channels like TBS, The CW, A&E, truTV, and other popular channels. You can maximum stream up to 3 devices at the same time.
Installation Guide: Sling TV on Google TV
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu is one of the best streaming services with on-demand content along with Live TV. You can stream TNT on Hulu with a $74.99 plan. Further, get channels like A&E, ABC, BTN, Boomerang, CBS, CNN, ESPN, FOX, and HGTV. It also provides Local Live TV channels and simultaneous streaming on 2 devices.
Installation Guide: Hulu + Live TV on Google TV
Yes. You can install the Watch TNT app on Google TV to stream the TNT TV channel. The Watch TNT is available for free download, and you must have a TV cable provider to stream the content.
No, Amazon Prime Video doesn’t offer the TNT Live TV channel for streaming. You can use streaming services such as YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, and Sling TV.