USA Network is an American cable channel by NBC Universal Television. It is one of the important cable channels in America. The channel has a streaming service, namely USA Network. On this app, you can watch favorite movies, recent TV shows, and live TV. In addition, you can also stream the past season’s contents. The contents can be streamed with your TV subscription. It supports most TV providers like DirecTV, Spectrum, Xfinity, Dish, and AT&T. Further, USA Network is available on Canada and South America. Check out this section to install the USA Network on Google TV.
What’s on USA Network?
- USA Network offers the contents in English and Spanish languages. And you can stream the contents in 1080p quality.
- You can get all the latest episodes on the very next day it premiers on TV.
- With your TV provider, you can stream live TV 24/7.
- You can resume the shows from where you left, and it lets you save the favorite shows as your Favourites. So you can access them quickly.
- It lets you access on-demand content from NBCUniversal family of networks like NBC, SYFY, Bravo, E!, MSNBC, CNBC, and more.
- It has a dedicated page for each network showing the hottest series, and you can filter the shows by network and genre while browsing.
How to Watch USA Network on Google TV
USA Network is officially available on Google Play Store. But unfortunately, it is not available for Google TV. So we have to sideload the app with Downloader.
Steps to Install Downloader on Google TV
1. First, click on the Google Play Store from the home screen.
2. On the search bar, type and search for the Downloader app.
3. Next, select the Downloader by AFTVnews from the search results.
4. On the app information page, click on Install to install Downloader on Google TV.
5. Wait for the installation process to complete.
6. Now, return back to the home screen and click on the Profile icon.
7. Further, you shall navigate to the Settings menu.
8. On the next screen, select About and select System Settings.
9. Tap the Android TV OS build seven times to open the developer mode.
10. Then, click on the Apps option from the Settings menu.
11. Choose Security and Restrictions and then open the Unknown sources menu.
12. Next, select the Downloader app and enable the Install unknown apps toggle.
Steps to Download USA Network on Google TV Using Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader app and click Allow in the prompt.
2. Enter the URL for the USA Network apk in the URL section and click on the Go button.
3. Once the apk file gets downloaded, you should click Install to get the USA Network app.
4. Click on Open to launch the app on Google TV.
5. Sign in with your TV provider and stream the content from USA Network on Google TV.
Related: How to Add and Stream MotorTrend on Google TV
Alternative Way: Cast USA Network on Google TV
If you are not interested in installing the third-party apps on Google TV, you can easily cast USA Network from your smartphone on Google TV.
1. Connect your Android or iOS smartphone and Google TV to the same Wifi network.
2. Install the USA Network app from Play Store or App Store.
3. Launch the app on your smartphone.
4. Tap the Cast icon from the app’s screen.
5. Select your Chromecast with Google TV.
6. Now, play any video from USA Network on Google TV.
These are the possible ways to stream USA Network on Google TV. You can select the method that is convenient to you. If you have any problems with the USA Network app, let us know in the comments section.