Venom is an American superhero film that was released on October 5, 2018. It was a box office success and became the seventh highest-grossing film of 2018. The story of the movie was very interesting. A spaceship containing alien specimens crashes on Earth. One of the samples gets away and the remaining are taken to San Francisco. At that time, an investigative reporter Eddie Brock comes to know about the damaging information and he wants to want to use it during an interview with Drake. It costs him losing of his job and his girlfriend. In the end, Eddie turns onto the powerful Venom, and thus people loved the movie. The film was followed by the sequel Venom: Let There Be Carnage in 2021. You can watch Venom on Google TV using the Amazon Prime Video streaming app.
In Venom 2, Eddie learns to live a normal life with Venom, and he goes well in his career. Once he was asked to visit the serial killer Cletus Kasady, he promised Eddie to show his life story if he prints a message that is intended to go to Kasady’s true love, Frances Barrison, who got imprisoned for the possession of a deadly super-power. However, Venom finds a hint for the location of one of Kasady’s victims. Further, when Kasady bites a reporter and swallows his blood turning him into Carnage which is a more deadly version of Venom. In the end, Eddie should make peace with others to save the day. Venom 2 is released on Amazon Prime Video, and if you have a subscription on Prime Video, you can watch the movie.
How to Watch You on Chromecast with Google TV
1. Start your Google TV and connect it to your home network.
2. Tap the Search menu from the home screen.
3. Type as Prime Video using the virtual keyboard in the search bar and click the search icon.
4. Select the Prime Video app from the search results.
5. Wait for the Prime Video app to complete its installation.
6. When installed, click Open to launch the Prime Video on Google TV.
7. Provide your Prime Video credentials.
8. Search for Venom movie using the remote.
9. Once found, play the movie and watch it on your Google TV.
Related: How to Add and Stream ITV Hub on Google TV
Try This Way
Another easy way to watch Venom on Google TV is casting. Amazon Prime Video is available on Android and iOS with in-built casting support. So, you can watch the Venom movie quickly.
1. Connect your Google TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. After the installation launch the app on your device.
4. Further, provide your account credentials and click Sign In.
5. Search for Venom movie on the app.
6. Now, tap the Cast icon from below or on top of the media player.
7. Select your Google TV name from the available devices.
8. When both devices are connected successfully, continue watching the Venom movie on your Google TV.
Both Venom and Venom: Let There Be Carnage will be interesting to watch. You can watch the movie with the subscription of Prime Video. It costs $12.99 per month and $119 per annum. Prime Video offers lot f features. If you want you can download the Venom movie to watch it offline and you will enjoy the streaming in HD quality. Hope, with the help of this article you can watch the Venom movie easily. If you have got any queries, ask us in the comments section.