Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is a popular action-adventure game. It is a revamped version of cult-classic with all-new adventures, action, and exploration. In this single-player game, you will take charge as a titular Wonder Boy who got cursed by a robot dragon and turned into a fire-breathing lizard-man. In order to transform back to the human form to lift the curse, you need to defeat more dragons. When you defeat each dragon, you will transform into new creatures or animals with different abilities, like a mouse that can climb walls or a fish that can swim. And you can use the power to uncover the land’s secrets. You have to play 3 difficult levels to win in the game. The game is available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. If you want to play Wonder Boy on your Google TV, look into the below section.
How to Get Wonder Boy on Chromecast with Google TV
Wonder Boy standalone app for Google TV is available in the Play Store. Install the app quickly with the help of the procedure given below.
1. Connect the Google TV to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Check if your device is connected to the WIFI or internet and move to the home screen.
3. Choose the Search menu from the home screen.
4. By using the virtual keyboard, type Wonder Boy and click the search icon.
5. Pick the Wonder Boy app from the search results.
6. Finally, select the Install button to install Wonder Boy on Google TV.
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. After that, click Open to launch the app.
9. Now, start playing the Wonder Boy game on your Google TV.
Related: How to Add and Play Terraria on Google TV
In case you are unable to install the official version of the Wonder Boy app on Google TV, you can sideload the app using the steps given below.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Google TV.
2. Once installed, go to the home screen and select your Profile icon to select the Settings option.
3. Choose the Device Preferences option.
4. Select the Security & Restrictions option and then the Unknown Sources option.
5. Finally, select the Downloader app and enable the setting by sliding the toggle located next to it.
6. Launch the Downloader app and click Allow if prompted.
7. Enter the URL link of Wonder Boy apk in the http:// field and tap the Go button.
8. When the apk file is downloaded, click Install to install the app on Google TV.
9. After the installation, choose Open to launch the app.
Related: How to Add and Play Hovercraft on Google TV
That’s all about installing and playing Wonder Boy on Chromecast with Google TV. The game comes with hand-dragon animations which will make you love the game. By using the procedure given in this article, you can play the game without any issues. In case you face any, let us know through comments.