RedBox TV streams over 1000 live TV channels from around 15 countries in the world. To put it simply, RedBox TV is a single destination to stream all your favorite TV channels. The channels on RedBox TV are categorized for easy access and simplicity. Some of the categories are kids, sports, news, music, family, lifestyle, etc. It doesn’t require any sign-in procedure, and you will get hours of entertainment. It keeps the library up to date, and the videos are available in HD and SD quality. To add RedBox on Google TV, you shall proceed with the below section.
What’s on Redbox TV?
As said, it has thousand live TV channels from 15 countries. The other additional features on the app are listed below.
- It supports other players, including MX Player, XYZ, VLC, Android Player, and LocalCast.
- User-friendly design, and hence it is simple to use.
- The app has channels on various genres like sports, faith, children, films, and wildlife.
- Moreover, the Redbox app is free from ads.
- It supports downloading TV shows and movies to watch them later offline.
- You can browse for upcoming movies and add your favorites to your Wish List.
Related: How to Add and Stream SHOWTIME on Google TV
How to Stream RedBox TV on Google TV from Android Phones
We can install the RedBox TV apk on the Android device and screen mirror the APK on Google TV to watch the same. Ensure to download the APK from a trusted site.
1. Firstly, connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as Google TV to enable screen mirroring between the two.
2. Secondly, open the Settings app on your phone.
3. Next, select the Unknown Sources option. This option helps you to download the RedBox TV app from another site.
4.Now, from the browser on your phone, search for RedBox TV APK, and download it from a trusted site.
5. Next, Install the RedBox TV app on your phone.
6. Go ahead and open the Google Home app on your Android phone.
7. Further, tap on the device you need to cast with.
8. Click on the Cast my screen option and then on the Cast screen option.
9. Wait for the Android device screen to get cast onto your Google TV.
10. With this, open the RedBox TV app on your Android phone and play any content on your app. It gets mirrored on your TV.
Now, we can easily stream all your favorite channels on Google TV with the RedBox TV Android APK. Apart from the live TV channels, you can watch a lot of interesting programs here. You can create your favorite channel list on RedBox TV so that you can access them with much ease. Moreover, it has a Child Mode that removes all inappropriate content for children. It has a cool collection of kids’ channels and informative channels for the younger generation.