Music is a kind of medicine, and many of us love to listen to them. Many music streaming services are available, such as Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, and more. Resso is relatively a new music streaming app compatible with Android and iOS devices. It brings you home millions of songs in different languages like Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, and more. On Resso, you get synchronized lyrics to your favorite songs. Along with music and songs, it also brings podcasts and radio to listen. The app lets you create your playlists and get personalized music recommendations every day based on your interest. Check out this article to install and listen to Resso on Google TV.
How to Install Resso on Chromecast with Google TV
Installing Resso on Google TV involves three steps.
- Installing Downloader on Google TV
- Enable Unknown Sources for Google TV
- Sideload Resso on Google TV using Downloader
Install Downloader on Google TV
1. Tap the Search menu from the home screen.
2. Type and search for the Downloader app on the search bar.
3. Select the Downloader by AFTV news from the search results.
4. Click the Install button and wait for the installation process to complete.
Enable Unknown Sources
1. From the Google TV home screen, select your Profile icon and choose the Settings option.
2. Click on the Device Preferences option.
3. Further, click on the Security and Restrictions option and then select Unknown sources options.
4. Choose Downloader and enable the settings.
Install Resso on Google TV
1. Launch the Downloader app on your TV. When prompted, click on Allow button.
2. Enter the Resso apk download link in the URL section and press the Go menu to initiate the download process.
3. After downloading the app, Install it on your Google TV.
4. Then, click Open to launch the app.
5. Login with your Resso account credentials and start listening to the songs.
Related: How to Listen to Music with LiveXLive on Google TV
Alternate Method (Screen Mirroring)
1. First, connect your smartphone and Google TV device under the same network connection.
2. Download the Resso app on your Android smartphone from the Google Play Store.
3. Now, move to the Notification Panel and select the Cast option.
4. Select your Google TV from the devices available nearby.
5. When both devices are connected successfully, your smartphone screen will mirror your TV screen.
6. Now, launch the app and Sign in with your account details.
7. Finally, select and play any song and listen to it from your Google TV.
With the Resso Premium subscription, you can download your favorite songs and enjoy offline streaming. Further, the subscription also gives features like ad-free streaming and excellent audio quality at 256kbs. Hope this article has helped you can install and listen to Resso on Google TV. Suppose if you want to ask anything regarding this article, comment below.